Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs [Please help] s I need your help My innjoo ONE 3G HD was having problem charging innjoo ONE 3G HD
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] s I need your help My innjoo ONE 3G HD was having problem charging innjoo ONE 3G HD

[Please help] s I need your help My innjoo ONE 3G HD was having problem charging innjoo ONE 3G HD

adajeroh peter
adajeroh peter
adajeroh peter
Enthusiastic Member
23-08-2016, 08:57 AM

Pls I need your help 
My innjoo ONE 3G HD was having problem charging so I took it to a repaire but after changing the charging port it starts to charge but stops after 20 secs and  latter its starts  showing battery temperature low but I switch off the phone but was unable to power ON
  Pls help me
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-08-2016, 02:36 PM
(23-08-2016, 08:57 AM)adajeroh peter Pls I need your help 
My innjoo ONE 3G HD was having problem charging so I took it to a repaire but after changing the charging port it starts to charge but stops after 20 secs and  latter its starts  showing battery temperature low but I switch off the phone but was unable to power ON
  Pls help me

Have you tried charging the battery externally?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
AGBENOR1
AGBENOR1
AGBENOR1
24-08-2016, 11:06 PM
Your battery is definitely bad, that's why the temp keeps notifying you
adajeroh peter
adajeroh peter
adajeroh peter
Enthusiastic Member
25-08-2016, 07:49 PM
(24-08-2016, 11:06 PM)AGBENOR1 Your battery is definitely bad, that's why the temp keeps notifying you

I have charge it externally by boosting but when it got back on   when plug in the battery bar it shows charging but its really not charging and after some minutes it says battery temp low 
 And this started when I fix the charging port and I don't if its the thermistor  but from what I have read chagrin only stop or pause when the battery temperature is low 
 Also the back of the innjoo cover is glass  so I don't  know if that contribute to the low Temperature of the battery
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-08-2016, 10:17 PM

(25-08-2016, 07:49 PM)adajeroh peter I have charge it externally by boosting but when it got back on   when plug in the battery bar it shows charging but its really not charging and after some minutes it says battery temp low 
 And this started when I fix the charging port and I don't if its the thermistor  but from what I have read chagrin only stop or pause when the battery temperature is low 
 Also the back of the innjoo cover is glass  so I don't  know if that contribute to the low Temperature of the battery

Have the phone re-checked by the technician

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
adajeroh peter
adajeroh peter
adajeroh peter
Enthusiastic Member
26-08-2016, 07:23 AM
They say it's the thermistor. Which is not in the market for purchase
This post was last modified: 26-08-2016, 07:25 AM by adajeroh peter.
adajeroh peter
adajeroh peter
adajeroh peter
Enthusiastic Member
26-08-2016, 12:45 PM
I have check it today they say its the battery   
 I just don't understand the first guy says its the charging thermistor And the other say its the battery
adajeroh peter
adajeroh peter
adajeroh peter
Enthusiastic Member
26-08-2016, 07:42 PM
(25-08-2016, 10:17 PM)hovatek
(25-08-2016, 07:49 PM)adajeroh peter I have  re-check it again  by another technician he said that the battery is bad but before now the battery was OK and he also said that he's gonna work on the panel and change the battery that the fee is 14 THOUSAND NAIRANAIRA

[quote pid='86226' dateline='1472150951']
Have the phone re-checked by the technician

[/quote]
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-08-2016, 04:25 PM
(26-08-2016, 12:45 PM)adajeroh peter I have check it today they say its the battery   
 I just don't understand the first guy says its the charging thermistor And the other say its the battery

Its definitely a power issue. Try a new battery first

Note!