Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] No 3g network available again on my samsung galaxy j5 clone after flashing
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] No 3g network available again on my samsung galaxy j5 clone after flashing

[Please help] No 3g network available again on my samsung galaxy j5 clone after flashing

Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
Experienced Member
24-08-2016, 12:04 PM

Hello  admin,  gud aftn.  Pls this  problem I want to share is almost getting me fed up. I just got a samsung galaxy j5 clone last week.  Samsung galaxy sm-j500h with mt6572 chipset. When I installed whatsapp I got  an error  'whatsapp relies on google play services which ia not supported by ur device pls contact the device administrator for assistance'. I thought it could be because the google play services version is outdated and needed to be updated. I tried updating but kept getting  an error 'not compatible with apps that share the same user id. I hard reset the phone and after that gapps stopped working. No google framework  services again, playstore and gmail keeps crashing when I try to open.  I knew only flashing could solve the problem.  I got the flash file on needrom after I google search. Downloaded the Rom,  flashing was successful,  gapps started working though I still got the error with whatsapp. But suddenly I observed my browsing was slow. I checked the network area and observed network mode was not highlighted. It was black and unclickable. Checked if I could switch with mobile uncle tools, I got the message 3g is off. Tried to switch to wcdma only but it jumped back to gsm only itself.  Under bandmode no box is selected and it is black and untickable. Hearing people clearly when call comes in is a problem.  It keeps breaking. The h sign always show when browsing but is slower than a snail. Baseband is present, imei is present. Pls what could be wrong,  what can I do. This phone is just a week old. I'm counting on u guys as you've helped me before. Thanks. Phone is now always very hot when browsing.
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
Experienced Member
25-08-2016, 08:43 AM
Pls let somebody answer me
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
25-08-2016, 11:14 AM
(24-08-2016, 12:04 PM)phunkypalace Hello  admin,  gud aftn.  Pls this  problem I want to share is almost getting me fed up. I just got a samsung galaxy j5 clone last week.  Samsung galaxy sm-j500h with mt6572 chipset. When I installed whatsapp I got  an error  'whatsapp relies on google play services which ia not supported by ur device pls contact the device administrator for assistance'. I thought it could be because the google play services version is outdated and needed to be updated. I tried updating but kept getting  an error 'not compatible with apps that share the same user id. I hard reset the phone and after that gapps stopped working. No google framework  services again, playstore and gmail keeps crashing when I try to open.  I knew only flashing could solve the problem.  I got the flash file on needrom after I google search. Downloaded the Rom,  flashing was successful,  gapps started working though I still got the error with whatsapp. But suddenly I observed my browsing was slow. I checked the network area and observed network mode was not highlighted. It was black and unclickable. Checked if I could switch with mobile uncle tools, I got the message 3g is off. Tried to switch to wcdma only but it jumped back to gsm only itself.  Under bandmode no box is selected and it is black and untickable. Hearing people clearly when call comes in is a problem.  It keeps breaking. The h sign always show when browsing but is slower than a snail. Baseband is present, imei is present. Pls what could be wrong,  what can I do. This phone is just a week old. I'm counting on u guys as you've helped me before. Thanks. Phone is now always very hot when browsing.

How exactly did you flash it?
Try getting firmware from a different source untick preloader before flashing
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
Experienced Member
25-08-2016, 12:10 PM
I flashed using firmware upgrade cuz when i tried download only, it gave me the error pmt has changed for the ROM. It must be downloaded. So firmware upgrade did it. I know i can untick preloader in download mode, but i can't do that in firmware upgrade so i took the risk. The only firmware i got has password with the uploader not ready to give out password. I discovered the main problem later, in the system/etc/ firmware folder,  the modem file present there is modem_1_2g instead of modem1_wg as seen in other mtk device. Pls help me if u can get the good stock rom or if u can help me get the modem file of the same phone type cuz there is no one far or near that i know that uses this kind of phone.   Details of the phone is

ro.build.id=JDQ39
ro.build.display.id=J7252_2G_5.0_V1.0
ro.build.version.incremental=eng.builder.1470741547
ro.custom.build.version=1470741547
ro.build.version.sdk=17
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.release=4.2.2
ro.build.date=Tue Aug  9 19:20:56 CST 2016
ro.build.date.utc=1470741656
ro.build.type=user
ro.build.user=builder
ro.build.host=jjs2
ro.build.tags=test-keys
ro.product.model=SM-J500H
ro.product.brand=Samsung
ro.product.name=SM-J500H
ro.product.device=j7252
ro.product.board=Samsung
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
ro.product.manufacturer=Samsung
Baseband: Moly.wr8.w1315.wg.mp.v15
Kennel version:3.4.5

Alas!!! Firmware i downloaded was a 2g firmware. Pls help me out.
This post was last modified: 25-08-2016, 12:31 PM by phunkypalace.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-08-2016, 02:30 PM

(25-08-2016, 12:10 PM)phunkypalace I flashed using firmware upgrade cuz when i tried download only, it gave me the error pmt has changed for the ROM. It must be downloaded. So firmware upgrade did it. I know i can untick preloader in download mode, but i can't do that in firmware upgrade so i took the risk. The only firmware i got has password with the uploader not ready to give out password. I discovered the main problem later, in the system/etc/ firmware folder,  the modem file present there is modem_1_2g instead of modem1_wg as seen in other mtk device. Pls help me if u can get the good stock rom or if u can help me get the modem file of the same phone type cuz there is no one far or near that i know that uses this kind of phone.   Details of the phone is

ro.build.id=JDQ39
ro.build.display.id=J7252_2G_5.0_V1.0
ro.build.version.incremental=eng.builder.1470741547
ro.custom.build.version=1470741547
ro.build.version.sdk=17
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.release=4.2.2
ro.build.date=Tue Aug  9 19:20:56 CST 2016
ro.build.date.utc=1470741656
ro.build.type=user
ro.build.user=builder
ro.build.host=jjs2
ro.build.tags=test-keys
ro.product.model=SM-J500H
ro.product.brand=Samsung
ro.product.name=SM-J500H
ro.product.device=j7252
ro.product.board=Samsung
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
ro.product.manufacturer=Samsung
Baseband: Moly.wr8.w1315.wg.mp.v15
Kennel version:3.4.5

Alas!!! Firmware i downloaded was a 2g firmware. Pls help me out.

Did you try 
Code:

www.myflashfile.com
as password?
This post was last modified: 25-08-2016, 02:31 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
Experienced Member
25-08-2016, 03:55 PM
I've just done that. Wrong password sir. Got it from this site https://gsmpagla.blogspot.com.
This post was last modified: 25-08-2016, 04:29 PM by phunkypalace.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-08-2016, 09:39 PM
(25-08-2016, 03:55 PM)phunkypalace I've just done that. Wrong password sir. Got it from this site https://gsmpagla.blogspot.com.

passwords to try
Code:

* mdtuhin88@yahoo.com
* Tuhinbd1232
* Tuhinahmedst
* gsmpagla.blogspot.com
* https://gsmpagla.blogspot.com
* http://gsmpagla.blogspot.com
BTW check well if the rom you flashed is really for sm-j500h
also check if you've tried the rom @ https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B4UVSBC1x...t=download
This post was last modified: 25-08-2016, 09:40 PM by X3non.
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
Experienced Member
26-08-2016, 08:39 AM
Morning admins, I've tried all those codes but they wrong. Yes the rom is for sm-j500h, but its a 2g only ROM, got to know after flashing. The link u gave me is the same file that has been passworded. I'm still counting on u to help me out. Pls. I got another ROM, it gave me pmt has changed error, i tried firmware upgrade,  it gave me unrecognized rom detected error, i don't know what to do again. I tried flashing one after the other, same thing. All the file extensions are in bin format instead of some shluld be in img format like system.img.
This post was last modified: 26-08-2016, 11:26 AM by phunkypalace.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-08-2016, 09:11 PM
(26-08-2016, 08:39 AM)phunkypalace Morning admins, I've tried all those codes but they wrong. Yes the rom is for sm-j500h, but its a 2g only ROM, got to know after flashing. The link u gave me is the same file that has been passworded. I'm still counting on u to help me out. Pls. I got another ROM, it gave me pmt has changed error, i tried firmware upgrade,  it gave me unrecognized rom detected error, i don't know what to do again. I tried flashing one after the other, same thing. All the file extensions are in bin format instead of some shluld be in img format like system.img.

Try using Miracle box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13894.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
Experienced Member
26-08-2016, 09:32 PM

Okay. But i don't seem to understand point no 7. U said we should select the firmware after clicking the file option. Is the firmware supposed to be in one place or scatter should be selected also. Cuz i have 10 items in bin format. How do i go about it, I'm confused. Pls help me check, can i flash this file for my phone. http://www.gsmtel.in/2016/03/samsung-j5-...e.html?m=1
This post was last modified: 26-08-2016, 09:38 PM by phunkypalace.
Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next