Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows Miracle Box / Thunder
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Miracle Box / Thunder

Miracle Box / Thunder

sheyzman
sheyzman
sheyzman
26-08-2016, 11:40 AM

Plssss i nid ur help,my miracle box start button disappear.... Even after following ur newly thread about how to make it appear again.... Bt is stil dsame plssss help

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Hovatek mobile
sheyzman
sheyzman
sheyzman
26-08-2016, 11:42 AM
On my window 8 and window 7......i waz using it bfor bt suddenly itz wen off invisible..... Plsss help. Thanks

Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Techie Member
26-08-2016, 01:17 PM
(26-08-2016, 11:42 AM)sheyzman On my window 8 and window 7......i waz using it bfor bt suddenly itz wen off invisible..... Plsss help.  Thanks

Doesn't sound Smile. Well if you are using the genuine Miracle box software, you should consider upgrading to the most recent version which is why the start button stopped working.

If you are using the crack and have tried the available solutions to no avail, just try the following;

Delete the one you have completely, restart your Pc, unparck the Miracle box crack and reinstall or launch.
But if that doesn't work, do a system restore to the date before the Mbox software started malfunctioning.

If that too doesn't work for you and you really want to have your Miracle box crack start button working, reinstall your windows(without deleting files). When its done, just open the crack and launch it. Start button will work flawlessly.

? If you want to prevent this start button issue, dont use Miracle box crack when your computer is connected to the Internet. If you do, it will check for the latest version and if found, you must Upgrade too the latest version or else you will not be able to use it. Hope it helps.
sheyzman
sheyzman
sheyzman
26-08-2016, 02:07 PM
Thanks alot bt besides ar u using ur miracle box as we speak??

sheyzman
sheyzman
sheyzman
26-08-2016, 02:11 PM

Av tried alomst all d steps bt stil dsame jst dat is hard for me to format d two laptop as we speak cus everytin is inside [PENSIVE FACE]

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-08-2016, 01:10 AM
(26-08-2016, 02:11 PM)sheyzman Av tried alomst all d steps bt stil dsame jst dat is hard for me to format d two laptop as we speak cus everytin is inside [PENSIVE FACE]

Have you tried creating a new user account?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.