Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android TECHNO M5 MEMORY ISSUE
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

TECHNO M5 MEMORY ISSUE

TECHNO M5 MEMORY ISSUE

dvineoa
dvineoa
dvineoa
27-08-2016, 03:35 PM

Please is it possible to move app from phone Techno M5 to external storage on the same phone.
I've tried severally but not possible

I went straight to the application management but not highlighted...so its impossible to click on the move to SD card.

Kindly assist...
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Techie Member
28-08-2016, 05:41 PM
(27-08-2016, 03:35 PM)dvineoa Please is it possible to move app from phone Techno M5 to external storage on the same phone.

I went straight to the application management but not highlighted...so its impossible to click on the move to SD card.

Kindly assist...

Yea its possible. You should consider rooting your device first to enable you move apps to SD.
Download Kingroot from HERE and root your device while your data connection is enabled.

To help you move apps to SD card, download Link2SD and install it on your M5. You can also set your default installation memory to SD card. Please Dont unnecessarily move system apps to SD card to avoid issues or boot-loop.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-08-2016, 12:46 PM
(27-08-2016, 03:35 PM)dvineoa Please is it possible to move app from phone Techno M5 to external storage on the same phone.

Kindly assist...

I guess you're having the low storage space error.
Use the EBR Tweak @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-718.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.