Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Innjoo ONE HD Privacy Lock
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Innjoo ONE HD Privacy Lock

Innjoo ONE HD Privacy Lock

BeClever
BeClever
BeClever
31-08-2016, 03:39 PM

Please, I need help to unlock my innjoo ONE HD as I realized it displays (Please enter your privacy protection password to unlock)

I however did not enter this lock myself and have been able to reset tye phone all to no avail...kindly help me..

My email : info.zinicc@gmail.com

Thanks.
damiflex
damiflex
damiflex
Techie Member
31-08-2016, 06:06 PM
(31-08-2016, 03:39 PM)BeClever Please, I need help to unlock my innjoo ONE HD as I realized it displays (Please enter your privacy protection password to unlock)

I however did not enter this lock myself and have been able to reset tye phone all to no avail...kindly help me..

Thanks.

Hmm..  Is your phone an MTK device or spreadtrum, the answer to your problem is flashing.  The is an article on hovatek with the solution.  But if it's mtk, download the device rom(flashfile), download Sp flash tool and its VCOM drivers. You will launch the scatter file,  format without Bootloader and then flash the device. If it's spreadtrum, download research download tool and its drivers. Just look for the article using google, it is on the platform.
damiflex
damiflex
damiflex
Techie Member
31-08-2016, 06:12 PM
(31-08-2016, 06:06 PM)damiflex
(31-08-2016, 03:39 PM)BeClever Please, I need help to unlock my innjoo ONE HD as I realized it displays (Please enter your privacy protection password to unlock)

Thanks.

Hmm..  Is your phone an MTK device or spreadtrum, the answer to your problem is flashing.  The is an article on hovatek with the solution.  But if it's mtk, download the device rom(flashfile), download Sp flash tool and its VCOM drivers. You will launch the scatter file,  format without Bootloader and then flash the device. If it's spreadtrum, download research download tool and its drivers. Just look for the article using google, it is on the platform.

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-9835.html
This post was last modified: 01-09-2016, 06:02 PM by hovatek.
BeClever
BeClever
BeClever
31-08-2016, 06:37 PM

Thanks.

(31-08-2016, 06:06 PM)damiflex

Thanks.

Thanks,
Please who could perform yhis flashing for me, cos I took it to two places for the same flashing but was told that their system can't dectect the device. .
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
01-09-2016, 02:39 PM

(31-08-2016, 06:37 PM)BeClever Thanks,
Please who could perform yhis flashing for me, cos I took it to two places for the same flashing but was told that their system can't dectect the device. .

See here https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1138.html
Go with miracle box method
This post was last modified: 01-09-2016, 02:40 PM by matybazz.