Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to backup spd phone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How to backup spd phone

How to backup spd phone

prince1111
prince1111
prince1111
01-09-2016, 06:28 AM

Good day admin.
I read ur trick on this link
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1232.html
And found a useful method but the error that I got is yafee link is not found. It say this attachment has been removed or is no longer available while am trying to download.
Please help me with the software, so much glad.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Hovatek mobile
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
01-09-2016, 03:14 PM
(01-09-2016, 06:28 AM)prince1111 Good day admin.
I read ur trick on this link
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1232.html
And found a useful method but the error that I got is yafee link is not found. It say this attachment has been removed or is no longer available while am trying to download.
Please help me with the software, so much glad.

Be patient it will be back up soon
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-09-2016, 04:51 PM
try again

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
prince1111
prince1111
prince1111
01-09-2016, 07:27 PM
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation CodeYou have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
You are currently logged in with the username: 'prince1111'

This message come up when I try to to download back tool. And resend the verification and it still not working.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-09-2016, 09:17 AM

(01-09-2016, 07:27 PM)prince1111 You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation CodeYou have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
You are currently logged in with the username: 'prince1111'

This message come up when I try to to download back tool. And resend the verification and it still not working.

Please, retry. The URL was changed
This post was last modified: 03-09-2016, 09:21 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.