Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Stock firmware needed urgently
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Stock firmware needed urgently

Stock firmware needed urgently

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
kelebzy
kelebzy
kelebzy
05-09-2016, 11:11 AM

team hovatek i need stock firmware or just the system.img and boot.img from malata n501. Urgently needed.thanks very much. I hope you can help me in this.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
05-09-2016, 02:36 PM
(05-09-2016, 11:11 AM)kelebzy team hovatek i need stock firmware or just the system.img and boot.img from malata n501. Urgently needed.thanks very much. I hope you can help me in this.

Whats wrong with your phone ans how did it start?
kelebzy
kelebzy
kelebzy
05-09-2016, 03:35 PM
(05-09-2016, 02:36 PM)matybazz
(05-09-2016, 11:11 AM)kelebzy team hovatek i need stock firmware or just the system.img and boot.img from malata n501. Urgently needed.thanks very much. I hope you can help me in this.

Whats wrong with your phone ans how did it start?

i had a backup with sp flashtool for my rom,i dont know what happened my pc ran chkdsk utility on startup and i noticed my system.img of about 1.47gb was suddenly 0mb. And shortly before that i flashed xposed on my phone and it damaged it so i wanted to restore it back when i noticed that above. So i had copied the backup unknowingly on a faulty usb drive and flashed only system.img there on my phone.it was now stuck on the malata logo i even tried booting into stock recovery and wiping data yet still the same. It was then i noticed that my system.img file was not correct and has been corrupted because the size under properties was not the same as that of the original working one. So now i am here,i know why i asked of that cos i dont see anyother way out. And no stock firmware of my phone online and dont know anybody who uses same phone in my vicinity. Is it possible to flash system.img of another different phone on mine with an unlockable bootloader ?
kelebzy
kelebzy
kelebzy
05-09-2016, 03:47 PM
any working idea how to recover system.img that has been deleted from your pc in about a month because i had a previous one whick was okay but i deleted it to make space for the current one that magically changed to 0mb,because my pc had low hard disk space. Now am stuck,all this happened so soon after each other and i an gettimg frustrated. I need urgent help please!!!!
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
05-09-2016, 07:52 PM

(05-09-2016, 03:47 PM)kelebzy any working idea how to recover system.img that has been deleted from your pc in about a month because i had a previous one whick was okay but i deleted it to make space for the current one that magically changed to 0mb,because my pc had low hard disk space. Now am stuck,all this happened so soon after each other and i an gettimg frustrated. I need urgent help please!!!!

you can do a system restore to either the first one of a month ago or the recent one before the chkdsk utility check
kelebzy
kelebzy
kelebzy
05-09-2016, 08:14 PM
(05-09-2016, 07:52 PM)matybazz
(05-09-2016, 03:47 PM)kelebzy any working idea how to recover system.img that has been deleted from your pc in about a month because i had a previous one whick was okay but i deleted it to make space for the current one that magically changed to 0mb,because my pc had low hard disk space. Now am stuck,all this happened so soon after each other and i an gettimg frustrated. I need urgent help please!!!!

you can do a system restore to either the first one of a month ago or the recent one before the chkdsk utility check
does system restore recovers deleted or damaged file ? Isnt it to restore windows system file settings?
Anyway let me try it though my battery is dead. But you didnt answer my previous post on stock firmware for my phone.
kelebzy
kelebzy
kelebzy
05-09-2016, 10:07 PM
i unfortunately dont have a system restore point on my pc set so i could not try that
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-09-2016, 11:55 AM
(05-09-2016, 10:07 PM)kelebzy i unfortunately dont have a system restore point on my pc set so i could not try that

Try Easus data recovery @ http://www.easeus.com/datarecoverywizard...ftware.htm

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kelebzy
kelebzy
kelebzy
06-09-2016, 01:23 PM
(06-09-2016, 11:55 AM)hovatek
(05-09-2016, 10:07 PM)kelebzy i unfortunately dont have a system restore point on my pc set so i could not try that

Try Easus data recovery @ http://www.easeus.com/datarecoverywizard...ftware.htm

i have already tried easeus data recovery
and couldnt see my system.img backup
besides even if i did i still coulnt have
been able to recover it due to it 500mb
limit allocated to trial version which am
on and my sytem.img exceeds that. My
main reason of asking you guys at
hovatek is to ask for my malata n501
stock firmware to flash back my phone.
Dont know why you guys dont have it till
now,because i have seen someone ask
for it sometime ago and now i also have
a need for it so cant you guys get it for
me and for others that might need it in th
future. Thanks once again for your
efforts so far,dont know what else to do
if your next reply after this post is in the
negative. I guess thats all i will expect to
come from you guys
«
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-09-2016, 06:13 PM

(06-09-2016, 01:23 PM)kelebzy i have already tried easeus data recovery
and couldnt see my system.img backup
besides even if i did i still coulnt have
been able to recover it due to it 500mb
limit allocated to trial version which am
on and my sytem.img exceeds that. My
main reason of asking you guys at
hovatek is to ask for my malata n501
stock firmware to flash back my phone.
Dont know why you guys dont have it till
now,because i have seen someone ask
for it sometime ago and now i also have
a need for it so cant you guys get it for
me and for others that might need it in th
future. Thanks once again for your
efforts so far,dont know what else to do
if your next reply after this post is in the
negative. I guess thats all i will expect to
come from you guys
«

We don't collect Malata firmware at the moment. The best we can do for you is help search.
Nothing solid came up after a quick search so we'll have to be on the lookout .

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next