Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Wiko U Feel Lite/Cloudfone Thrill Access
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Wiko U Feel Lite/Cloudfone Thrill Access

[Please help] Wiko U Feel Lite/Cloudfone Thrill Access

gefffck1
gefffck1
gefffck1
17-09-2016, 03:25 PM

What could have posibly gone wrong?

Baseband unknown(on wiko's official firmware)
TWRP says No OS Installed.

History: I found the official Wiko U Feel Lite on their official website. I tried to flash it and it worked. I used spft(firmware upgrade) when I flashed Wiko U Feel Lite's firmware but I lost my IMEI and my BASEBAND. So I though flashing TWRP and restoring my NVram would fix the problem. But the problem is, TWRP says No OS Insalled that's why I can not restore the nvram back up and I can't reboot to system but when I shutdown the phone and power it on it boots normally. 

The problem I want to solve is that, how would I avoid getting unknown baseband and lost imei after flashing the firmware?
also, how can I make TWRP work on my device again?

PS: I reflashed my original firmware and everything's working except TWRP it still says No OS Installed.

Can you help me please?

Thanks Smile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-09-2016, 09:29 PM
(17-09-2016, 03:25 PM)gefffck1 ...
PS: I reflashed my original firmware and everything's working except TWRP it still says No OS Installed.

Can you help me please?

Thanks Smile

* if everything is working on the original firmware, simply backup secro and nvram partition then restore after flashing the wiko's official firmware
refer to the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14261.html
* for the twrp issue, try this
flash the stock recovery you provided for porting twrp > boot phone normally (ensure everything is working) > reboot to stock recovery > flash twrp > boot to twrp (check if you still get the error message)

BTW did you previously make any TWRP backup?
This post was last modified: 17-09-2016, 09:31 PM by X3non.
gefffck1
gefffck1
gefffck1
18-09-2016, 04:41 AM
(17-09-2016, 09:29 PM)X3non
(17-09-2016, 03:25 PM)gefffck1 ...

Can you help me please?

Thanks Smile

* if everything is working on the original firmware, simply backup secro and nvram partition then restore after flashing the wiko's official firmware
refer to the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14261.html
* for the twrp issue, try this
flash the stock recovery you provided for porting twrp > boot phone normally (ensure everything is working) > reboot to stock recovery > flash twrp > boot to twrp (check if you still get the error message)

BTW did you previously make any TWRP backup?

Thank you for answering Smile

The sad part is that I can't get my miracle box v2.27A crack version work. The START BUTTON is greyed out. I have tried all the possible solution but it did not fix it. On the log screen it says there is a new version please update now. 

I did make TWRP backup all of my partition from previous firmware but I can not restore it because it says no OS and it gets error during the restoration that's why I can not flash the secro and nvram backup.
This post was last modified: 19-09-2016, 02:23 PM by hovatek.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-09-2016, 09:04 PM
(18-09-2016, 04:41 AM)gefffck1 Thank you for answering Smile

The sad part is that I can't get my miracle box v2.27A crack version work. The START BUTTON is greyed out. I have tried all the possible solution but it did not fix it. On the log screen it says there is a new version please update now. 

I did make TWRP backup all of my partition from previous firmware but I can not restore it because it says no OS and it gets error during the restoration that's why I can not flash the secro and nvram backup.

* fix the inactive miracle button using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14815.html
* whats the exact error message you get when you try to restore the TWRP backup?
* did you try the procedure i sent previously for the TWRP no os issue?
gefffck1
gefffck1
gefffck1
23-09-2016, 01:03 PM

(18-09-2016, 09:04 PM)X3non
(18-09-2016, 04:41 AM)gefffck1 Thank you for answering Smile

* fix the inactive miracle button using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14815.html
* whats the exact error message you get when you try to restore the TWRP backup?
* did you try the procedure i sent previously for the TWRP no os issue?

Hi sir,

After some time, I've under gone trial and error. Wiko firmware works fine but the TWRP you have ported for Cloudfone Thrill Access does not work on that FW. It does not say No OS Installed but it won't boot normally. Everytime I install TWRP my device gets bootlooped. 

I think the problem is with the boot.img of wiko because when I replace it with cta's boot.img my device boots normally but a little slow compared to it's original boot.img and it's buggy when I use CTA's boot.img. I think it's because of different kernel.

So, if you may sir. Please kindly port me another TWRP? I would like it to be 3.0 :Big Grin if that's not too much to ask.
Here is the boot.img and recovery.img based on WIKO U FEEL LITE FIRMWARE which I got officially from their site. https://mega.nz/#!z5IzXKzY!h4VWBTCsI-Cvo...QMw52UFBr8.

Results: I am very sure that the NVRAM of CTA to WIKO U Feel Lite does not work. Flashed it via TWRP and Miracle Box. What I did to make the cellular network work on wiko was format the device to make the baseband pure from wiko and rebuilt IMEI via miracle box. I got the annoying NVRAM=warning 0x10 but furtonately it did not affect wifi connectivity. 

Thank you so much for your response sir :Smile More power, I enjoyed being here in hovatek.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-09-2016, 06:20 PM
(23-09-2016, 01:03 PM)gefffck1 Hi sir,

After some time, I've under gone trial and error. Wiko firmware works fine but the TWRP you have ported for Cloudfone Thrill Access does not work on that FW. It does not say No OS Installed but it won't boot normally. Everytime I install TWRP my device gets bootlooped. 

I think the problem is with the boot.img of wiko because when I replace it with cta's boot.img my device boots normally but a little slow compared to it's original boot.img and it's buggy when I use CTA's boot.img. I think it's because of different kernel.

So, if you may sir. Please kindly port me another TWRP? I would like it to be 3.0 :Big Grin if that's not too much to ask.
Here is the boot.img and recovery.img based on WIKO U FEEL LITE FIRMWARE which I got officially from their site. https://mega.nz/#!z5IzXKzY!h4VWBTCsI-Cvo...QMw52UFBr8.

Results: I am very sure that the NVRAM of CTA to WIKO U Feel Lite does not work. Flashed it via TWRP and Miracle Box. What I did to make the cellular network work on wiko was format the device to make the baseband pure from wiko and rebuilt IMEI via miracle box. I got the annoying NVRAM=warning 0x10 but furtonately it did not affect wifi connectivity. 

Thank you so much for your response sir :Smile More power, I enjoyed being here in hovatek.

We might not be able to port the TWRP at the moment as we're busy with a number of projects

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gefffck1
gefffck1
gefffck1
24-09-2016, 08:39 AM
(23-09-2016, 06:20 PM)hovatek
(23-09-2016, 01:03 PM)gefffck1 Hi sir,

We might not be able to port the TWRP at the moment as we're busy with a number of projects

It's okay sir :Smile thanks for the response.

BTW, I have been able to port TWRP 3.0 that is working for Cloudfone Thrill Access. But the thing is, I want a working TWRP on Wiko. I tried porting for wiko base firmware but I always get bootloop. Flashing/backup is fine via twrp using Wiko's firmware but when I reboot to system it gets bootlooped and also when I turn off the device and power it on, it's still the same result.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-09-2016, 12:43 PM
(24-09-2016, 08:39 AM)gefffck1 ...
BTW, I have been able to port TWRP 3.0 that is working for Cloudfone Thrill Access. But the thing is, I want a working TWRP on Wiko. I tried porting for wiko base firmware but I always get bootloop. Flashing/backup is fine via twrp using Wiko's firmware but when I reboot to system it gets bootlooped and also when I turn off the device and power it on, it's still the same result.

if backup/flashing goes smoothly,
then try wiping data, cache and davik cache and see if it still bootloops