Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] 3g only mode not responding!!
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] 3g only mode not responding!!

[Please help] 3g only mode not responding!!

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
babalowkay@gmail.com
babalowkay@gmail.com
babalowkay@gmail.com
19-09-2016, 03:15 PM

My innjoo fire plus 3g currently running CM12.1 ROM seems to have a bit of a problem with the 3g only mode as I can only access it when I put my device to auto mode and it doesn't feel as strong as 3g only mode. I noticed this bug when I flashed the stock ROM via sp flashtool sometime ago. I also have a problem with imei and serial number. . . No matter how much I write the imei with mobile uncle tools, it resets itself whenever I flash a new ROM. I really need a fix for this especially the 3g aspect. A recommended fix without the need of a PC would be more appreciated but all suggestions are welcomed.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-09-2016, 06:43 PM
(19-09-2016, 03:15 PM)babalowkay@gmail.com . . . No matter how much I write the imei with mobile uncle tools, it resets itself whenever I flash a new ROM. I really need a fix for this especially the 3g aspect. A recommended fix without the need of a PC would be more appreciated but all suggestions are welcomed.

You'll need to get access to a phone (same model as yours) without this issue.. then see the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-...-only-mode
babalowkay@gmail.com
babalowkay@gmail.com
babalowkay@gmail.com
20-09-2016, 09:52 AM
You'll need to get access to a phone (same model as yours) without this issue.. then see the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-...-only-mode
[/quote]

But I have the stock ROM which I downloaded from their official website. . . Can't I make use of that?
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
20-09-2016, 11:18 AM
(20-09-2016, 09:52 AM)babalowkay@gmail.com But I have the stock ROM which I downloaded from their official website. . . Can't I make use of that?

Am afraid no but did you backup your phone before all this?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-09-2016, 12:31 PM

(20-09-2016, 09:52 AM)babalowkay@gmail.com But I have the stock ROM which I downloaded from their official website. . . Can't I make use of that?

You could give that a shot

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
babalowkay@gmail.com
babalowkay@gmail.com
babalowkay@gmail.com
20-09-2016, 04:46 PM
Am afraid no but did you backup your phone before all this?
[/quote]

I once had a backup but it got corrupted . . I had to use sp flash tool to reflash it cos I was having issues with the cm12.1 ROM such as offline charging. I needed some files from stock ROM and I couldn't extract them directly from system.IMG , so I needed to flash stock ROM.
babalowkay@gmail.com
babalowkay@gmail.com
babalowkay@gmail.com
20-09-2016, 04:48 PM
The last time I flahed the ROM, I omitted Preloader, data and cache but the previous times, I flashed everything entirely
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-09-2016, 05:29 PM
(20-09-2016, 04:48 PM)babalowkay@gmail.com The last time I flahed the ROM, I omitted Preloader, data and cache but the previous times, I flashed everything entirely

You'll need the NVRAM from a working phone then

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
babalowkay@gmail.com
babalowkay@gmail.com
babalowkay@gmail.com
21-09-2016, 05:26 PM
You'll need the NVRAM from a working phone then
[/quote]

How do I extract the nvram from a working phone??
babalowkay@gmail.com
babalowkay@gmail.com
babalowkay@gmail.com
21-09-2016, 07:47 PM

I have two questions
1. How do I extract the NVRAM from the similar device?
2. How do I make use of the extracted NVRAM??
Pages (2): 1 2 Next