Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] samsung clone n7100 wont flash
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] samsung clone n7100 wont flash

[Please help] samsung clone n7100 wont flash

chikaubah
chikaubah
chikaubah
22-09-2016, 11:12 PM

HELLO FRIENDS I JUST GOT A BRICKED SAMSUNG GT-N7100 CLONE VERSION<FAKE> AND AM TRYING TO FLASH IT BUT I DONT NO HOW TO FLASH IT WITH MY PC I DOWNLOADED 2 ROMS WHICH APPEARS TO BE MTK ROM AS THE PHONE BUT WHEN I TRY TO FLASH IT IT WONT RECORGNISE BUT PLEASE TO CLONE SAMSUNG BOOT IN DOWNLOAD MODE ? BECUZ THIS BOOT INTO DOWNLOAD MODE AND ODIN DETECT IT BUT AM PRETTY SURE ITS A CLONE VERSION PLWASE HELP
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-09-2016, 04:32 PM
(22-09-2016, 11:12 PM)chikaubah HELLO FRIENDS I JUST GOT A BRICKED SAMSUNG GT-N7100 CLONE VERSION<FAKE> AND AM TRYING TO FLASH IT BUT I DONT NO HOW TO FLASH IT WITH MY PC I DOWNLOADED 2 ROMS WHICH APPEARS TO BE MTK ROM AS THE PHONE BUT WHEN I TRY TO FLASH IT IT WONT RECORGNISE BUT PLEASE TO CLONE SAMSUNG BOOT IN DOWNLOAD MODE ? BECUZ THIS BOOT INTO DOWNLOAD MODE AND ODIN DETECT IT BUT AM PRETTY SURE ITS A CLONE VERSION PLWASE HELP

Switch off and flash using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
chikaubah
chikaubah
chikaubah
23-09-2016, 09:39 PM
HELLO SIR THE PHONE WONT BOOT AS AN MTK PHONES SO SP FLASH /WONT FLASH
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-09-2016, 01:44 AM
(23-09-2016, 09:39 PM)chikaubah HELLO SIR THE PHONE WONT BOOT AS AN MTK PHONES SO  SP FLASH /WONT FLASH

* can the device still power on?
if yes, see if it can boot to factory mode (vol down + power button)

BTW which key combos did you use to boot to download mode?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-09-2016, 04:30 PM

(22-09-2016, 11:12 PM)chikaubah HELLO FRIENDS I JUST GOT A BRICKED SAMSUNG GT-N7100 CLONE VERSION<FAKE> AND AM TRYING TO FLASH IT BUT I DONT NO HOW TO FLASH IT WITH MY PC I DOWNLOADED 2 ROMS WHICH APPEARS TO BE MTK ROM AS THE PHONE BUT WHEN I TRY TO FLASH IT IT WONT RECORGNISE BUT PLEASE TO CLONE SAMSUNG BOOT IN DOWNLOAD MODE ? BECUZ THIS BOOT INTO DOWNLOAD MODE AND ODIN DETECT IT BUT AM PRETTY SURE ITS A CLONE VERSION PLWASE HELP

if your phone is a Mediatek or Spreadtrum phone, you flash while its switched off, not in download mode like an original Samsung.
launch device manager then connect the phone, what does it get detected as?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.