Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] hello
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] hello

[Please help] hello

dushi
dushi
dushi
Enthusiastic Member
24-09-2016, 10:23 PM

hello i have Wiko Rainbow dual sim try to flash with software from wiko site but is not working now tthe phone is fully dead try to flash with many Rom token from Needrom and from other site and flash with sp flash tool give me Brom errors no space please if someone have the original Rom or any advance help me urgent
jospah prezz
jospah prezz
jospah prezz
Banned
25-09-2016, 06:01 AM
Was your first flashing successful or you interrupted?

Sent from my TECNO W4 using Hovatek mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-09-2016, 12:12 PM
(24-09-2016, 10:23 PM)dushi hello i have Wiko Rainbow dual sim try to flash with software from wiko site but is not working now tthe phone is fully dead try to flash with many Rom token from Needrom and from other site and flash with sp flash tool give me Brom errors no space please if someone have the original Rom or any advance help me urgent

did you try the stock roms @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-9488.html ?
also try formatting first (all except bootloader) then use the download tab to flash the firmware

if you still get the same error then you'll need to change the phone's emmc chip
dushi
dushi
dushi
Enthusiastic Member
25-09-2016, 01:36 PM
thnx to help me yes i try also to format  but is same i think is not about the emmc i think is the wrong Rom i not do anything else only use software from Wiko site  first the phone stuck in logo after that use that softwere and the phone now is dead when i connect to pc recognized like Mtk
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-09-2016, 06:02 PM

(25-09-2016, 01:36 PM)dushi thnx to help me yes i try also to format  but is same i think is not about the emmc i think is the wrong Rom i not do anything else only use software from Wiko site  first the phone stuck in logo after that use that softwere and the phone now is dead when i connect to pc recognized like Mtk

If all the firmware give you the no space error then the phone's emmc chip is likely damaged

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.