Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My MT6735 device gone dead after install ROM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My MT6735 device gone dead after install ROM

[Please help] My MT6735 device gone dead after install ROM

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
dilbroo
dilbroo
dilbroo
25-09-2016, 09:19 PM

Hi all,
I have china mobile MT6735 device. I found some bugs like sms not sent and received. and SIM data was not connected. after this i installed rom by SP MDT from officical update for MT6735 from internet. After install, my device gone dead and cannot power on. I donot have recovery and backup data. Please help me how to recover my device. When i connect it to PC it makes sound and show connected to COM port but flashing not permanent.
waiting for respose soon thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-09-2016, 10:55 AM
(25-09-2016, 09:19 PM)dilbroo Hi all,
I have china mobile MT6735 device. I found some bugs like sms not sent and received. and SIM data was not connected. after this i installed rom by SP MDT from officical update for MT6735 from internet. After install, my device gone dead and cannot power on. I donot have recovery and backup data. Please help me how to recover my device. When i connect it to PC it makes sound and show connected to COM port but flashing not permanent.

would help to know the phone model and if the firmware you downloaded was for that exact model

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dilbroo
dilbroo
dilbroo
26-09-2016, 08:03 PM
(26-09-2016, 10:55 AM)hovatek
(25-09-2016, 09:19 PM)dilbroo Hi all,

would help to know the phone model and if the firmware you downloaded was for that exact model

i have below device version 
WEIIMI P9 
Build number: X161QP.V.HYKJ.A.HB.H.SUSVDU.0705.V3.09
Build date UTC: 20160705-141110
Android version : 5.1
Baseband version : MOLY.LR9.W1444.MD.LWTG.MP.V48.P13.2016/06/13 23:15

and I have update my device as below

ROM Phone Weiimi P9 - ROM Android 5.1
ONLY MT6735
Update Official ROM Weiimi P9 version: P9 20151015-104324
mt6735c_n328a_q53m_weimi_cc_128gbitp8d3_lp1_lte_6m-cs_ophone – full_n328a-user 5.1 LMY47D

Install ROM:
Install with SP MDT:
1). Turn off the smartphone. Cable is not connected to the computer.
2). Remove the battery and insert it again
3). Connect your phone to a computer cable. The operating system detects a new device
4). Disconnect the cable from the computer.
5). Run SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.exe
6). Choose File>Open File Agent download and specify the file MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (it is in the folder SP_MDT).
7). Click File and select the MT6735_Android_scatter.txt file (it's in the folder with the rom).
8). Click "Start all".
9). Connect your phone to a computer cable. The program should see and blink. If the phone is not detected, then unplug it from the computer, remove and insert the battery and reconnect it to the computer.
10). After (OK) click Stop and disable any phone.
11). Completed.

Note: can i recover my phone? i have another same weiimi p9 device, can i recover my dead phone through my other weiimi p9 good device?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-09-2016, 11:43 PM
(26-09-2016, 08:03 PM)dilbroo ....

Note: can i recover my phone? i have another same weiimi p9 device, can i recover my dead phone through my other weiimi p9 good device?

backup the working phone using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
then flash yours using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13894.html
lets know how it goes
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-09-2016, 10:02 AM

Also, attach a screenshot of the files inside the firmware folder

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dilbroo
dilbroo
dilbroo
27-09-2016, 10:00 PM
.jpg
Device Info.jpg
Size: 99.28 KB / Downloads: 10
.jpg
Device Info.jpg
.jpg
Device Info.jpg
.jpg
Device Info.jpg
.jpg
Device Info.jpg
[attachment=2863 X3non pid='89013' dateline='1474929813']
.jpg
Error miracle box opening.jpg
Size: 28.23 KB / Downloads: 3
.jpg
MTK Droid Tool Scatter file option error.jpg
Size: 186.82 KB / Downloads: 10
.jpg
.jpg
.jpg

(26-09-2016, 08:03 PM)dilbroo ....

backup the working phone using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
then flash yours using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13894.html
lets know how it goes

thanks for feedback. i have download miracle box but it doesnot work (error is "cannot connected box, plz check the cable box". I have also installed the new version 2.34 but it cannot open the software and when open no response from application.

I have tried from MTK droid tool but scatter file tab not highlighted. i have checked all version of MTK droid tool all version same problem scatter file option hide/not highlighted.

Kindly suggest what to do?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-09-2016, 11:23 PM
(27-09-2016, 10:00 PM)dilbroo thanks for feedback. i have download miracle box but it doesnot work (error is "cannot connected box, plz check the cable box". I have also installed the new version 2.34 but it cannot open the software and when open no response from application.

I have tried from MTK droid tool but scatter file tab not highlighted. i have checked all version of MTK droid tool all version same problem scatter file option hide/not highlighted.

you're supposed to launch "Miracle_Loader_2.27A" not miracle_box
refer to the guides i sent previously

MTKdroidtools won't work perfectly for your device chipset type
dilbroo
dilbroo
dilbroo
29-09-2016, 02:26 AM
(27-09-2016, 11:23 PM)X3non
(27-09-2016, 10:00 PM)dilbroo thanks for feedback. i have download miracle box but it doesnot work (error is "cannot connected box, plz check the cable box". I have also installed the new version 2.34 but it cannot open the software and when open no response from application.

you're supposed to launch "Miracle_Loader_2.27A" not miracle_box
refer to the guides i sent previously

MTKdroidtools won't work perfectly for your device chipset type
i have tried  "Miracle_Loader_2.27A". but during backing up error occured checked as attached. After this the second working phone device also dead. I am toatally confused what to do.

>>>>When i have taken backup first time i tick save as scatter file and select all files for complete rom backup but after reading user data error for checksum plz check attached screenshot. After this i disconnect the phone and it was dead...After i press power+volume up key to boot the device and it successfully booted and power on...
>>>>After this i backup second time ticking the save as scatter file and then select only some files like boot, recovery and pre-loader and this time read the selected files successfully and done message come up but the bar was not complete it was 93%. I wait a long time to complete 100% but it cannot then i disconnect my phone and this time my second working phone also dead and not coming up by power+volume up key. i have lost my both devices. i donot know it will be come up again or not. please check all screen shots and suggest me what can i do now to recover my devices? can i find stock rom for my chipset devices from net or not?

my phone dected as CPU: MT6735 SW:0000 Ver: CA00
Please help me in this regard what can i do?
Attached Files
.jpg
During backing up error.jpg
Size: 157.62 KB / Downloads: 1
.jpg
2ND TIME backup for some files.jpg
Size: 41.3 KB / Downloads: 1
.jpg
Device detected as.jpg
Size: 186.89 KB / Downloads: 1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-09-2016, 12:13 PM
(29-09-2016, 02:26 AM)dilbroo i have tried  "Miracle_Loader_2.27A". but during backing up error occured checked as attached. After this the second working phone device also dead. I am toatally confused what to do.

>>>>When i have taken backup first time i tick save as scatter file and select all files for complete rom backup but after reading user data error for checksum plz check attached screenshot. After this i disconnect the phone and it was dead...After i press power+volume up key to boot the device and it successfully booted and power on...
>>>>After this i backup second time ticking the save as scatter file and then select only some files like boot, recovery and pre-loader and this time read the selected files successfully and done message come up but the bar was not complete it was 93%. I wait a long time to complete 100% but it cannot then i disconnect my phone and this time my second working phone also dead and not coming up by power+volume up key. i have lost my both devices. i donot know it will be come up again or not. please check all screen shots and suggest me what can i do now to recover my devices? can i find stock rom for my chipset devices from net or not?

For the initially working phone, have you tried taking out and reinserting the battery?
For your own phone, try flashing only preloader, boot and system from the files you were able to backup using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html

Note!
dilbroo
dilbroo
dilbroo
29-09-2016, 12:57 PM

(29-09-2016, 12:13 PM)hovatek
(29-09-2016, 02:26 AM)dilbroo i have tried  "Miracle_Loader_2.27A". but during backing up error occured checked as attached. After this the second working phone device also dead. I am toatally confused what to do.

For the initially working phone, have you tried taking out and reinserting the battery?
For your own phone, try flashing only preloader, boot and system from the files you were able to backup using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html

Initially phone and my phone are same to same models and have non removeable battery

For my own phone, when I download the previously backedup files, phone not connected in miracle box...

Which file I flash first, preloader or boot or system because we can select only one file at a time. If one by one plz suggest the order which one first.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next