Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] x-bo v6 display
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] x-bo v6 display

[Please help] x-bo v6 display

EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
27-09-2016, 09:06 AM

Pls I seriously need help..I flashed x-bo v6 phone with 3 different files, one of them can boot into recovery,one boots all the way,but I don't see anything on the screen,just blurry on black background. Pls I need the display fix. I read here that the solution has been found, Obynna pls help,anyone pls help. It is not the one with htc logo.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-09-2016, 10:23 AM
(27-09-2016, 09:06 AM)EMMANUS Pls I seriously need help..I flashed x-bo v6 phone with 3 different files, one of them can boot into recovery,one boots all the way,but I don't see anything on the screen,just blurry on black background. Pls I need the display fix. I read here that the solution has been found, Obynna pls help,anyone pls help. It is not the one with htc logo.

To fix the bank display, Try flashing only logo.bin and boot.img from the other firmware
refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1667.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
27-09-2016, 11:14 AM
(27-09-2016, 10:23 AM)hovatek
(27-09-2016, 09:06 AM)EMMANUS Pls I seriously need help..I flashed x-bo v6 phone with 3 different files, one of them can boot into recovery,one boots all the way,but I don't see anything on the screen,just blurry on black background. Pls I need the display fix. I read here that the solution has been found, Obynna pls help,anyone pls help. It is not the one with htc logo.

To fix the bank display, Try flashing only logo.bin and boot.img from the other firmware
refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1667.html

Thanks, I have done that,It is blinking 'movic' logo on the screen, and I can boot to the screen where I will select my boot mode, nothing else
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
27-09-2016, 11:32 AM
Thanks Hovatek, the complete Rom with the movic logo worked. Seems the first time I flashed it,the battery was low,or flashing the logo,and boot first helped,dunno. The x-bo v6 is not the htc type and the rom that worked for me is the second type on romkingz.com, not the one with locked archive. Thanks Hovatek team