Hovatek Forum DOWNLOADS Android Tools / Software [Downloads] Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool) for Windows
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool) for Windows

[Downloads] Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool) for Windows

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-07-2016, 10:05 AM

Smart Phone Flash tool  is a Windows application for backing up (readback / dump) and flashing a Mediatek (MTK) Android device's firmware / stock rom / flash file. This tool would work on smartphones, smartwatches, tablets & GPS devices so far they are powered by a Mediatek chip.

[Image: how-to-use-sp-flash-tool-1.jpg]

Download SP Flash Tool (all versions)

Important Notice
  • If you don't know how to flash using this tool then see our guide on how to use SP Flash tool
  • SP Flash Tool is for Mediatek (MTK) devices only (whether smartphone, tablet, smartwatch, GPS etc). It won't work for any other chipset
  • In order to use this tool, you must at least have the scatter file for the model you wish to work on. Note that scatter file is different from firmware / stock rom / flash file
  • While SP Flash tool would normally warn you when trying to flash an incompatible rom, you should avoid this as it could cause the phone to go totally dead
  • This tool will only flash firmware in scatter format. If your firmware is a Miracle Box-created scatter firmware then you might run into trouble using SP Flash tool so you best stick to Miracle Box
  • This tool doesn't require installation or internet access. Just download, unzip, launch and you're all set
  • SP Flash Tool was created by Mediatek Inc. so credits to them
This post was last modified: 15-12-2022, 10:31 AM by Abdulakeem14.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Princeade
Princeade
Princeade
24-07-2016, 03:23 AM
Pls Admin Take note that almost all these links to the SP Flashtools have been removed according to the Mediafire website.
pls update needed. Thanks for the great work!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-07-2016, 06:21 PM
(24-07-2016, 03:23 AM)Princeade Pls Admin Take note that almost all these links to the SP Flashtools have been removed according to the Mediafire website.
pls update needed. Thanks for the great work!

updated

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ibdex
ibdex
ibdex
29-09-2016, 05:05 AM
please can someone show me how to install sp flash tool
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-09-2016, 12:15 PM

(29-09-2016, 05:05 AM)ibdex please can someone show me how to install sp flash tool

No installation required, just unzip. See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
shosha
shosha
shosha
14-10-2016, 09:32 PM
more effort, the site is performing greatly
shosha
shosha
shosha
14-10-2016, 09:35 PM
PLS, LET YOUR MTK FIRMWARE AND BACKUP BE USEFUL FOR CM2 INFINITY BOX
Buhariys
Buhariys
Buhariys
18-10-2016, 07:52 PM
Please I need help I have a spectranet router huawei E5172 I have upgraded the firmware to a swift 4g LTE and is asking for an unlock code please how can I get the unlock code
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-10-2016, 11:45 PM
(18-10-2016, 07:52 PM)Buhariys Please I need help I have a spectranet router huawei E5172 I have upgraded the firmware to a swift 4g LTE and is asking for an unlock code please how can I get the unlock code

wrong section
create a new thread for this @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/forum-85.html