Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My dad's Gionee M3 mini is connected to the internet but can't browse
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My dad's Gionee M3 mini is connected to the internet but can't browse

My dad's Gionee M3 mini is connected to the internet but can't browse

Engels
Engels
Engels
Enthusiastic Member
29-09-2016, 07:54 PM

This just started recently. At first i thought it was maybe a firewall app blocking internet access but i was wrong. I don't know what my dad did to his phone but the situation is getting out of hand. Please is there any way to fix this problem without flashing/resetting/wiping data on the phone. The phone is connected to the internet but it doesnt browse. Although whatsapp is working fine but all other apps cannot connect to the internet, including playstore. Besides he has an active data plan of about 1.5GB. I checked the APN, data connectivity, and they are all fine. What could possibly be wrong.
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
29-09-2016, 11:58 PM
(29-09-2016, 07:54 PM)Engels This just started recently. At first i thought it was maybe a firewall app blocking internet access but i was wrong. I don't know what my dad did to his phone but the situation is getting out of hand. Please is there any way to fix this problem without flashing/resetting/wiping data on the phone. The phone is connected to the internet but it doesnt browse. Although whatsapp is working fine but all other apps cannot connect to the internet, including playstore. Besides he has an active data plan of about 1.5GB. I checked the APN, data connectivity, and they are all fine. What could possibly be wrong.

U can only resolve this issue by resetting device..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-10-2016, 08:33 AM
(29-09-2016, 07:54 PM)Engels This just started recently. At first i thought it was maybe a firewall app blocking internet access but i was wrong. I don't know what my dad did to his phone but the situation is getting out of hand. Please is there any way to fix this problem without flashing/resetting/wiping data on the phone. The phone is connected to the internet but it doesnt browse. Although whatsapp is working fine but all other apps cannot connect to the internet, including playstore. Besides he has an active data plan of about 1.5GB. I checked the APN, data connectivity, and they are all fine. What could possibly be wrong.

What network? and have you tried using a different SIM to surf on the phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.