Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android hovatek nooowwww! please respond- request for alternative cmw recovery for tecno n3
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

hovatek nooowwww! please respond- request for alternative cmw recovery for tecno n3

hovatek nooowwww! please respond- request for alternative cmw recovery for tecno n3

Pages (10): Previous 14 5 6 7 810 Next
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
14-12-2014, 01:30 AM

Hmm....Hovatek...thanks for ur endurance and painstaking labour....Maybe i shud just buy another phone..It seems this particular N3 is jinxed--- The new CWM u just pointed me to on google drive did not work either.....I am tired!!!
Rooting-headache!,Clockworkmod recovery- headache,Virtual Ram expansion -headache....I have learnt quite somethings about android but my journey in dis land has not being very rewarding...MTK users are very lucky!!! They dont know what we qualcomm china phone users are enduring!!!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-12-2014, 11:42 AM
(14-12-2014, 01:30 AM)dapo4friends Hmm....Hovatek...thanks for ur endurance and painstaking labour....Maybe i shud just buy another phone..It seems this particular N3 is jinxed--- The new CWM u just pointed me to  on google drive did not work either.....I am tired!!!
Rooting-headache!,Clockworkmod recovery- headache,Virtual Ram expansion -headache....I have learnt quite somethings about android but my journey in dis land has not being very rewarding...MTK users are very lucky!!! They dont know what we qualcomm china phone users are enduring!!!

its quite weird that the image didnt work on your phone. did it give a blank screen or it just booted into stock recovery instead of CWM?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
14-12-2014, 02:50 PM
When i try to reboot into recovery,it shows the tecno logo for some seconds then goes off.

PLUS-if i press the power button reboot,it wont respond so i have remove my battery and reinsert b4 i can power on again!!!
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
14-12-2014, 02:57 PM
suheli, Hello
Try this new CWM Recovery...download it from the below link...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9srKhK...sp=sharing

Its on google drive.let me know ur result,
it didnt work on my phone though but it did on another N3!
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
14-12-2014, 02:58 PM

(09-12-2014, 11:37 PM)suheli am also having the same problem with the cwm on tecno n3.We are just waiting for this cwm you are cooking for us.

suheli, Hello

dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
14-12-2014, 09:31 PM
(14-12-2014, 11:42 AM)hovatek
(14-12-2014, 01:30 AM)dapo4friends Hmm....Hovatek...thanks for ur endurance and painstaking labour....Maybe i shud just buy another phone..It seems this particular N3 is jinxed--- The new CWM u just pointed me to  on google drive did not work either.....I am tired!!!

its quite weird that the image didnt work on your phone. did it give a blank screen or it just booted into stock recovery instead of CWM?

Hovatek,did u get my response!!!
When i try to reboot into recovery,it shows the tecno logo for some seconds then goes off.PLUS-if i press the power button reboot,it wont respond so i have remove my battery and reinsert b4 i can power on again!!!
suheli
suheli
suheli
Techie Member
15-12-2014, 12:31 AM
(14-12-2014, 02:58 PM)dapo4friends
(09-12-2014, 11:37 PM)suheli am also having the same problem with the cwm on tecno n3.We are just waiting for this cwm you are cooking for us.

suheli, Hello

it just display tecno logo for a few seconds and the phone went off and when i press the power button it doesn't power on unless i remove the battery and place it in the phone again
This post was last modified: 15-12-2014, 12:59 AM by suheli.
suheli
suheli
suheli
Techie Member
15-12-2014, 01:26 AM
hovatek is there any hope of a diferent cwm img for our tecno n3 phones or we just forget about having cwm on our phones?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-12-2014, 09:55 AM
(15-12-2014, 01:26 AM)suheli hovatek is there any hope of a diferent cwm img for our tecno n3 phones or we just forget about having cwm on our phones?

we'll get back to work. your conflicting reports are what we're looking into. yours entered stock recovery while @dapo's didnt even boot into recovery

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
15-12-2014, 01:00 PM

Well,HOVATEK Team, i must thank you for kind heartedness and willingness to help..Really, though i have not gotten to where i am going in custom ROMLAND,i am sincerely grateful for your unparalleled commitment to helping people you dont know and who do not even pay u a dime for your services( Sincerely , i wonder how u guys make your money!!). I am hooing that one day....this CWM Problem will be a thing of the past and i ll be able to share my success story with other people in need...Thanks for taking this initiative for filling the gap for african android users...Thank you so much!!!
Plus- I dont Know what Suheli reported to u after trying d new N3 CWM but he told me that he experienced the same exact problem i did- tecno logo displays for some secs then goes off!

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST-WE LOOK UP TO YOU!
Pages (10): Previous 14 5 6 7 810 Next