Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] WEIIMI P9 device stuck to boot logo after flashing
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] WEIIMI P9 device stuck to boot logo after flashing

[Please help] WEIIMI P9 device stuck to boot logo after flashing

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
dilbroo
dilbroo
dilbroo
07-10-2016, 01:53 PM

Hi, 
I have WEIIMI P9 (MT6735) device not comming up after flashing the rom with miracle box. It stuck to boot logo and not coming up even flashing was successfull.
Even i boot in recovery  mode it stuck to same boot logo.
I flashed the rom of working phone backup of same phone and same model.
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
07-10-2016, 05:44 PM
(07-10-2016, 01:53 PM)dilbroo Hi, 
I have WEIIMI P9 (MT6735) device not comming up after flashing the rom with miracle box. It stuck to boot logo and not coming up even flashing was successfull.
If u have a backup of userdater and cache, flash them if u did not flash them
dilbroo
dilbroo
dilbroo
07-10-2016, 05:51 PM
(07-10-2016, 05:44 PM)ALBA

I have flashed cache but I dont have userdata backup.
dilbroo
dilbroo
dilbroo
07-10-2016, 10:17 PM
(07-10-2016, 05:44 PM)ALBA

before i backup stock rom from miracle box without ticking scatter file, means all files saved including userdata in stock rom backup. then i flash that stock rom backup using miracle box and successfully flashed but cannot bootup my phone untill boot logo.

After your answer, flash the userdata and cache. then i backup the stock rom ticking scatter file. After asking i tick only userdata and cache backup. And successfully backup the userdata and cache.

Then i write the userdata on my dead phone using miracle box. it extends error "NO MTK65XX ANDROID FILE, EXIT". plz check attached picture.
Attached Files
.jpg
error during flashing userdata.jpg
Size: 211.49 KB / Downloads: 1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-10-2016, 10:20 AM

(07-10-2016, 10:17 PM)dilbroo before i backup stock rom from miracle box without ticking scatter file, means all files saved including userdata in stock rom backup. then i flash that stock rom backup using miracle box and successfully flashed but cannot bootup my phone untill boot logo.

After your answer, flash the userdata and cache. then i backup the stock rom ticking scatter file. After asking i tick only userdata and cache backup. And successfully backup the userdata and cache.

Then i write the userdata on my dead phone using miracle box. it extends error "NO MTK65XX ANDROID FILE, EXIT". plz check attached picture.

Please, stop creating multiple threads for the same issue.
Backup the working phone in scatter format. Tick all partitions then flash the scatter backup to your phone.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dilbroo
dilbroo
dilbroo
08-10-2016, 10:34 AM
(08-10-2016, 10:20 AM)hovatek
(07-10-2016, 10:17 PM)dilbroo before i backup stock rom from miracle box without ticking scatter file, means all files saved including userdata in stock rom backup. then i flash that stock rom backup using miracle box and successfully flashed but cannot bootup my phone untill boot logo.

Backup the working phone in scatter format. Tick all partitions then flash the scatter backup to your phone.

Using miracle box or sp flash tool?

If you are talking about flash using miracle box then I already done this and send the error picture.

If you are talking about flash using sp flash tool. When I load the scatter file in sp flash tool then the tool did not load this scatter file and stop and disappear the tool software.
dilbroo
dilbroo
dilbroo
08-10-2016, 08:01 PM
(08-10-2016, 10:34 AM)dilbroo
(08-10-2016, 10:20 AM)hovatek

Using miracle box or sp flash tool?

If you are talking about flash using miracle box then I already done this and send the error picture.

If you are talking about flash using sp flash tool. When I load the scatter file in sp flash tool then the tool did not load this scatter file and stop and disappear the tool software.

Can anybody answer my question?
I have made backup of my working phone using miracle box and saved as scatter format but this scatter file cannot open in sp flash tool.
When I load scatter file in sp flash tool, tool stops, gives error and close immediately. Plz suggest
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-10-2016, 10:37 AM
(08-10-2016, 08:01 PM)dilbroo Can anybody answer my question?
I have made backup of my working phone using miracle box and saved as scatter format but this scatter file cannot open in sp flash tool.
When I load scatter file in sp flash tool, tool stops, gives error and close immediately. Plz suggest

I already answered this question in one of the multiple threads you opened.
Since you backed up in scatter format using Miracle box, you're to flash using Miracle Box and not SP flash tool.
Flash the Miracle Box scatter backup using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html
Flash (tick) all partitions

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
09-10-2016, 07:00 PM
(09-10-2016, 10:37 AM)hovatek

Since you backed up in scatter format using Miracle box, you're to flash using Miracle Box and not SP flash tool.
Flash the Miracle Box scatter backup using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html

Thanks @Hovatek
dilbroo
dilbroo
dilbroo
09-10-2016, 09:13 PM

(09-10-2016, 07:00 PM)ALBA
(09-10-2016, 10:37 AM)hovatek

Thanks @Hovatek

Thanks to hovatek team specially @ HOVATEK and @ALBA

I follow the above procedure and my dead phone has come/boot up now successfully...

Now I need the solution for sim data not working and sms not sent and received for this mobile phone for which I make it dead.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next