Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno m3
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno m3

Tecno m3

Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
16-10-2016, 09:09 PM

Got a soft bricked phone.(bootloop) unfortunately on usb the pc tries to install drivers but ends usb not recognized. I've tried to change the charging port and tried different data cables but not successful. I tried sorting kcolo point to gnd on motherboard but still not able to make the flashing initiate. Help please.

Sent from my TECNO R5 using Tapatalk
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
16-10-2016, 09:26 PM
(16-10-2016, 09:09 PM)Samwanjeri Got a soft bricked phone.(bootloop) unfortunately on usb the pc tries to install drivers but ends usb not recognized. I've tried to change the charging port and tried different data cables but not successful. I tried sorting kcolo point to gnd on motherboard but still not able to make the flashing initiate. Help please.

Have u tried it on different pc .... if not then try it on different pc using INFINIX USB cable
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-10-2016, 10:43 AM
(16-10-2016, 09:09 PM)Samwanjeri Got a soft bricked phone.(bootloop) unfortunately on usb the pc tries to install drivers but ends usb not recognized. I've tried to change the charging port and tried different data cables but not successful. I tried sorting kcolo point to gnd on motherboard but still not able to make the flashing initiate. Help please.

take out and reinsert the battery.
Also, try another PC

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.