Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix hot" x507 imei on haide and never find
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix hot" x507 imei on haide and never find

Infinix hot" x507 imei on haide and never find

newsprel
newsprel
newsprel
28-10-2016, 09:27 PM

My phone show invalid imei even if I write imei tru mobile uncle and it shows at command sent when I reboot the device there's still no imei
I tried to write the imei with MTK droid tools and it is still the same
Sometimes the imei comes but later it is invalid imei
I think my imei is on hide and seek can somebody help me tell me how I can seek my imei permanently
mozzay
mozzay
mozzay
28-10-2016, 09:53 PM
humm nothing much,am gonna give you a step coz it happend to me too,first of all,root your device with kingroot or iroot,install mobile uncle,and supersu,and download tool hero,open tool herp and you woill see a pop up that your device is rooted and has invalid imei,to fix tap the imei bar,and click on modify imei....after u click on it restart your device,and we are don...taaaaadah:-)qqqqq welcome back to life infinix...thanks mozzay
newsprel
newsprel
newsprel
28-10-2016, 10:09 PM
I'll try that tomorrow thank you I'll give you feedback as soon as I have tried it
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-10-2016, 06:13 PM
(28-10-2016, 10:09 PM)newsprel I'll try that tomorrow thank you I'll give you feedback as soon as I have tried it

Also, try SN writer and Maui Meta @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
newsprel
newsprel
newsprel
31-10-2016, 03:53 PM

Tool hero didn't work lemme try The Sn writer post