Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Gionee m3 just went off
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Gionee m3 just went off

[Please help] Gionee m3 just went off

mboy13
mboy13
mboy13
03-11-2016, 01:27 PM

Hello Hovatek,
I am having some little issue with my gionee M3.
This morning as i was charging it and at the same time making use of it as at 3%, so all of a sudden it just went off and refuse to come up.

i have plugged it on charge for over 30min now, still refuse to come up.

i was thinking of loosing it and try boosting it battery, but what i saw was it has a clip which im confused on how to get it boosted.

need further assistance on what might be the problem or how to get the battery boosted.

I usually do boost some non clip battery using a USB cord and PC with the wires piled off, but in this case i cant boost it that way.

waiting for an reply

Thanks

Prof Mboy
Representing the team.
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
03-11-2016, 10:31 PM
(03-11-2016, 01:27 PM)mboy13 Hello Hovatek,
This morning as i was charging it and at the same time making use of it as at 3%, so all of a sudden it just went off and refuse to come up.

i was thinking of loosing it and try boosting it battery, but what i saw was it has a clip which im confused on how to get it boosted.

need further assistance on what might be the problem or how to get the battery boosted.

I usually do boost some non clip battery using a USB cord and PC with the wires piled off, but in this case i cant boost it that way.

waiting for an reply

Thanks

Prof Mboy
Representing the team.
I think ur battery is damaged and u need new one.... or else your phone won't come up with the old one....
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-11-2016, 04:39 PM
(03-11-2016, 01:27 PM)mboy13 Hello Hovatek,

waiting for an reply

Thanks

Prof Mboy
Representing the team.

Does your PC still make a sound when connected? If it does then the battery is drained as you've said.
Connect to power while holding the power button for 1 minute

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mboy13
mboy13
mboy13
07-11-2016, 11:52 AM
Thanks guys, i got it fixed. I did later got it battery boosted after loosing the phone using a USB cord and PC and it came up.