Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android SP Flahtool Problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

SP Flahtool Problem

SP Flahtool Problem

monsoma
monsoma
monsoma
10-11-2016, 11:57 PM

.png
capture image.png
Size: 316.82 KB / Downloads: 5
I have a hard bricked Elephone p9000 does not turn on and has no working buttons. Have fallowed many tutorials on how to fix but all keep ending in the same result BROM ERROR : STATUS_EXT_RAM_EXCEPTION (0xC0050005) I have fallowed instructions and have tried to flash just the preloader, I have tried to format, I have tried to firmware upgrade I have tried every option the sp flash tool offers all met with the same result  BROM ERROR : STATUS_EXT_RAM_EXCEPTION (0xC0050005) when i look online it tells me to try a different port but i have been trying to fix this at least a little BROM ERROR : STATUS_EXT_RAM_EXCEPTION (0xC0050005). I am using the test point on the circuit board to get the PC to recognize the phone and it attaches and detaches over and over but if i hit download on the flash tool it starts and goes to 100% on the first red bar but can not get it to go past that no matter what i try holding vol up or down when plugging in makes no difference  Huh  I am trying to flash the original stock rom. Can someone help me out please ? Thanx advance  Angel 

Monsoma
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-11-2016, 12:58 PM
(10-11-2016, 11:57 PM)monsoma I have a hard bricked Elephone p9000 does not turn on and has no working buttons. Have fallowed many tutorials on how to fix but all keep ending in the same result BROM ERROR : STATUS_EXT_RAM_EXCEPTION (0xC0050005) I have fallowed instructions and have tried to flash just the preloader, I have tried to format, I have tried to firmware upgrade I have tried every option the sp flash tool offers all met with the same result  BROM ERROR : STATUS_EXT_RAM_EXCEPTION (0xC0050005) when i look online it tells me to try a different port but i have been trying to fix this at least a little BROM ERROR : STATUS_EXT_RAM_EXCEPTION (0xC0050005). I am using the test point on the circuit board to get the PC to recognize the phone and it attaches and detaches over and over but if i hit download on the flash tool it starts and goes to 100% on the first red bar but can not get it to go past that no matter what i try holding vol up or down when plugging in makes no difference  Huh  I am trying to flash the original stock rom. Can someone help me out please ? Thanx advance  Angel 

Monsoma

I don't think that version of SP flash tool supports writing to your chipset.
Have you tried using the latest version @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html
Also, it would help to know how the phone got bricked.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
monsoma
monsoma
monsoma
11-11-2016, 01:38 PM
(11-11-2016, 12:58 PM)hovatek
(10-11-2016, 11:57 PM)monsoma I have a hard bricked Elephone p9000 does not turn on and has no working buttons. Have fallowed many tutorials on how to fix but all keep ending in the same result BROM ERROR : STATUS_EXT_RAM_EXCEPTION (0xC0050005) I have fallowed instructions and have tried to flash just the preloader, I have tried to format, I have tried to firmware upgrade I have tried every option the sp flash tool offers all met with the same result  BROM ERROR : STATUS_EXT_RAM_EXCEPTION (0xC0050005) when i look online it tells me to try a different port but i have been trying to fix this at least a little BROM ERROR : STATUS_EXT_RAM_EXCEPTION (0xC0050005). I am using the test point on the circuit board to get the PC to recognize the phone and it attaches and detaches over and over but if i hit download on the flash tool it starts and goes to 100% on the first red bar but can not get it to go past that no matter what i try holding vol up or down when plugging in makes no difference  Huh  I am trying to flash the original stock rom. Can someone help me out please ? Thanx advance  Angel 

Monsoma

I don't think that version of SP flash tool supports writing to your chipset.
Have you tried using the latest version @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html
Also, it would help to know how the phone got bricked.
monsoma
monsoma
monsoma
11-11-2016, 02:04 PM
I have tried 3 or 4 different versions of flash tool even on 4 different computers but they all give the same error BROM ERROR : STATUS_EXT_RAM_EXCEPTION (0xC0050005) ....I had the phone rooted and running a stable version of cm13 for a few weeks but decided I like the stock ROM that came on the phone better so I went to flash the latest version of the ROM i could find on the phone when I did the phone would not boot so I opened it disconnected the battery and reconnected it and it started up everything was fine except the vol down button wouldn't work so I tried to to flash a different version of p9000 stock firmware and if I recall right it failed or got unplugged or something prematurely so it didn't flash properly after that nothing the computer won't recognize the phone at all no buttons work nothing so I researched online and learned about test points found the p9000 test point and followed multiple different tutorials online on driver installation and flashing fallowed them all exactly and still ending in the same result BROM ERROR : STATUS_EXT_RAM_EXCEPTION (0xC0050005)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-11-2016, 06:17 PM

(11-11-2016, 02:04 PM)monsoma I have tried 3 or 4 different versions of flash tool even on 4 different computers but they all give the same error BROM ERROR : STATUS_EXT_RAM_EXCEPTION (0xC0050005) ....I had the phone rooted and running a stable version of cm13 for a few weeks but decided I like the stock ROM that came on the phone better so I went to flash the latest version of the ROM i could find on the phone when I did the phone would not boot so I opened it disconnected the battery and reconnected it and it started up everything was fine except the vol down button wouldn't work so I tried to to flash a different version of p9000 stock firmware and if I recall right it failed or got unplugged or something prematurely so it didn't flash properly after that nothing the computer won't recognize the phone at all no buttons work nothing so I researched online and learned about test points found the p9000 test point and followed multiple different tutorials online on driver installation and flashing fallowed them all exactly and still ending in the same result BROM ERROR : STATUS_EXT_RAM_EXCEPTION (0xC0050005)

I presume you flashed the first stock ROM using SP flash tool.
Can you get access to a working P9000 so you can back up using @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
That might be able to bypass this error

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
monsoma
monsoma
monsoma
11-11-2016, 07:14 PM
Unfortunately no.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-11-2016, 09:32 AM
(11-11-2016, 07:14 PM)monsoma Unfortunately no.

Ok.
Lets focus on the first stock ROM that you flashed.
Lets see if SP flash tool can read from the phone
Follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-526.html and readback only boot.img
Skip the MTK Droid tools part since you already have a scatter file.
The start and length values you need can be obtained from the scatter file
physical_start_addr is the start
partition_size is the length
Let me know how it goes
This post was last modified: 12-11-2016, 09:33 AM by hovatek.

Note!
FelipeGomes
FelipeGomes
FelipeGomes
21-02-2017, 06:47 PM
(12-11-2016, 09:32 AM)hovatek
(11-11-2016, 07:14 PM)monsoma Unfortunately no.

Ok.
Lets focus on the first stock ROM that you flashed.
Lets see if SP flash tool can read from the phone
Follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-526.html and readback only boot.img
Skip the MTK Droid tools part since you already have a scatter file.
The start and length values you need can be obtained from the scatter file
physical_start_addr is the start
partition_size is the length
Let me know how it goes

Hello, this same problem happened to me, but the only difference is that it happened in the first ROM that I installed.
My device is a Doogee Y6 Black Piano (MT6750), and after the process of installing the ROM it simply does not give life signal, does not power on, does not go into any kind of recovery mode, bootloader etc ...
I can not perform any process by SP Flash tools, it hangs at (Download DA 100%) at the beginning and then appears (ERROR_STATUS_EXT_EXCEPTION 0xC0050005). How could I proceed?
I read this topic and would like to continue it, what is the next step?
Attached Files
.png
Capturar.PNG
Size: 277.38 KB / Downloads: 1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-02-2017, 10:06 AM
(21-02-2017, 06:47 PM)FelipeGomes Hello, this same problem happened to me, but the only difference is that it happened in the first ROM that I installed.
My device is a Doogee Y6 Black Piano (MT6750), and after the process of installing the ROM it simply does not give life signal, does not power on, does not go into any kind of recovery mode, bootloader etc ...
I can not perform any process by SP Flash tools, it hangs at (Download DA 100%) at the beginning and then appears (ERROR_STATUS_EXT_EXCEPTION 0xC0050005). How could I proceed?
I read this topic and would like to continue it, what is the next step?

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!