Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android DSP_BL file for tecno l3
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

DSP_BL file for tecno l3

DSP_BL file for tecno l3

desales95
desales95
desales95
Enthusiastic Member
17-12-2014, 02:08 PM

so far hovatek has made my tecno l3 somewhat alive with the mtk backup he sent to my email account...its just the DSP_BL file that gave an error and that's the only left to make my phone work again...I gotta say he's a genius and it would be an honour to meet him face to face but for now please address all your technical issues to his forum...email me desales.frankeles@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-12-2014, 02:24 PM
(17-12-2014, 02:08 PM)desales95 so far hovatek has made my tecno l3 somewhat alive with the mtk backup he sent to my email account...its just the DSP_BL file that gave an error and that's the only left to make my phone work again...I gotta say he's a genius and it would be an honour to meet him face to face but for now please address all your technical issues to his forum...email me desales.frankeles@gmail.com

what error did you get when flashing this very file? many others have fixed their L3s using this same backup so we're curious to know what went wrong with yours

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
desales95
desales95
desales95
Enthusiastic Member
18-12-2014, 01:16 PM
I created this forum hovatek...I also need your permission for the cache.img,usrdata.img and DSP_BL file for techno l3 ...please I beg of u...email me = desales.frankeles@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-12-2014, 01:39 PM
(18-12-2014, 01:16 PM)desales95 I created this forum hovatek...I also need your permission for the cache.img,usrdata.img and DSP_BL file for techno l3 ...please I beg of u...email me = desales.frankeles@gmail.com

we're yet to put up cwm backup for l3. you didnt answer my questions

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.