Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Tool] CUSTOM RECOVERY and TWRP for MIJUE T100
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tool] CUSTOM RECOVERY and TWRP for MIJUE T100

[Tool] CUSTOM RECOVERY and TWRP for MIJUE T100

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
Petmar
Petmar
Petmar
23-11-2016, 01:31 PM

(23-11-2016, 12:25 PM)hovatek
(22-11-2016, 10:41 PM)Petmar Hi, sorry to tell but failure again! I'm driving crazy already. So, I made new job with MTK Droid Tool, EBRtweak (on 4GB) and SP Flash Tool. After wipe EMMC in factory mode I powered phone. All seems OK. System was 4GB, phone storage cca 10GB and EXT SDcard 16GB(free).I installed all apps and after reboot I got message "DAMAGED PHONE STORAGE, try to format....". In properties I could only see system with all apps working and EXTSDcard, but checked option install path for apps only SD card, NO phone storage option above SD card. Weird thing is all apps are working but if I make restart it gives me strange warnings about no able to start (something like)startup3, and some others popups in little black windows that I could not close(pops up constantly).Only thing I could do is restart and then all works fine, but I have to format "SDcard" (it says) to see phone storage in storage options. THE MOST WEIRD thing (for me) is that I'm able every time to format "SDcard", and after that,without reboot, I immediately got phone storage option in properties/storage. I read a lot about it and most people thought that they had problem with EXT SDcard. So, I checked, formated by PC and phone mine EXT SDcard, but it is OK. I also tried to boot phone without EXT SDcard, same problem. I think (while I could even think) it is problem directly related with phone storage partition. In fact I don't know what to suspect following. I think something is not fit together, system with modified EBRs....I don't know. 
Please help me to check (if You have enough time and will) my EBRs and scatter in attachment. 
First is today's bkp made with MTK Droid Tool, second is from "!Files_to_FlashTool", and third is modified with EBRtweak.
Strange thing (for me) is that only EBR2 from MTK Droid Tool is 512kb, all other are 1kb. Don't know is it ok...
Please check them or maybe modify them for me if You can, or give me some other advice...
I'm so sad and tired, believe me.
 And not to forget, tnx again for all Your help to me.
Best regards...

Which of the EBR files did you modify, the direct backup of !files to flash.
The !files to flash is what I would use because the sizes are uniform.
If you're still getting the storage error then you'll need diffent ebr files.
Can you find the firmware online?

If I understand Your question, I modified EBRs from "!files to flash" with EBRtweak (NOT from original bkp, where EBRs are 1kb and 512kb). 
These EBRs that I got after modified with EBRtweak (on 4GB), I then used to flash with SP Flash Tool. 
Do You recommend to flash EBRs from "!files to flash" with SP Flash Tool with no using EBRtweak? 
If so, they are then not prepared to 4GB before I first use EBRtweak to modify them to 4GB system size.
Maybe You could send me diffent EBR files?
No, I could not find the firmware online. I only have original bkp made with MTK Droid Tool and alrready installed TWRP recovery. 
The phone is rooted.
Any further questions or recommendation would be great.
Tnx in advance and best regards.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-11-2016, 07:46 PM
(23-11-2016, 01:31 PM)Petmar If I understand Your question, I modified EBRs from "!files to flash" with EBRtweak (NOT from original bkp, where EBRs are 1kb and 512kb). 
These EBRs that I got after modified with EBRtweak (on 4GB), I then used to flash with SP Flash Tool. 
Do You recommend to flash EBRs from "!files to flash" with SP Flash Tool with no using EBRtweak? 
If so, they are then not prepared to 4GB before I first use EBRtweak to modify them to 4GB system size.
No, I could not find the firmware online. I only have original bkp made with MTK Droid Tool and alrready installed TWRP recovery. 
The phone is rooted.

Since you cant find the firmware online, tweak the EBR files in !files to flash (1kb each) to 4GB then flash using SP flash tool and wipe emmc.
BTW, what version of MTK Droid tool did you backup with?
I would suggest you do a full readback using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-526.html
I want to know the sizes of ebr from the readback
This post was last modified: 23-11-2016, 08:06 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Petmar
Petmar
Petmar
30-11-2016, 05:29 PM
(23-11-2016, 07:46 PM)hovatek
(23-11-2016, 01:31 PM)Petmar If I understand Your question, I modified EBRs from "!files to flash" with EBRtweak (NOT from original bkp, where EBRs are 1kb and 512kb). 
The phone is rooted.

Since you cant find the firmware online, tweak the EBR files in !files to flash (1kb each) to 4GB then flash using SP flash tool and wipe emmc.
BTW, what version of MTK Droid tool did you backup with?
I would suggest you do a full readback using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-526.html
I want to know the sizes of ebr from the readback

Hi, excuse me for several days of no reply. In fact, it seems that I finally found a solution. So I would like to specifically tnx to ghost45. 
In fact, I used his EBRs from link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...?t=2455850  
and option E) Section of Primary partition for smartphones with new OS "KitKat" (MTK 6592) 1) New Editing Primary Partition to 4Gb for KitKat (MTK 6592 - 8-16-32gb). 
I would like to add one important thing as ghost45 said too. After flash only two EBRs, normal is if you get a problem with the message that needs to be formatted PHONE STORAGE (2nd) partition. 
But, FIRST format it under android OS with phone powered (otherwise there is a possibility that the 2nd partition you will not even see on the PC, as in my case). 
So, immediately after formatting the phone storage, connect the phone to PC and once again format 2nd partition under Windows (in my case FAT32). 
After that, several days I rebooted and powered on / off the phone and everything runs smoothly (4GB for the system and other rest for phone storage, with NO problems with a message of formating any partition). 
I am very happy if I helped anybody and advise everyone to be persistent and follow the instructions from this forum and use EBRs from ghost45.
Finally, once again thanks to the administrators of this forum that willingly and persistently provide assistance, especially thanks to ghost45 whose EBRs saved me.
Greetings to everybody and good luck ...
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3