Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] opsson s1 forgotten pattern and usb debugging isnt enabled
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] opsson s1 forgotten pattern and usb debugging isnt enabled

[Please help] opsson s1 forgotten pattern and usb debugging isnt enabled

ffgchristalz
ffgchristalz
ffgchristalz
27-11-2016, 07:38 PM

I have an opsson s1 currently and the pin lock cannot be remembered and the phone usb debugging isnt enabled so i cant fix it with adb, i tried using multi tools but it wont boot into recovery mode either, please what do i do??  Confused Huh
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-11-2016, 01:41 PM
(27-11-2016, 07:38 PM)ffgchristalz I have an opsson s1 currently and the pin lock cannot be remembered and the phone usb debugging isnt enabled so i cant fix it with adb, i tried using multi tools but it wont boot into recovery mode either, please what do i do??  Confused Huh

Try the Miracle Box method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13335.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ffgchristalz
ffgchristalz
ffgchristalz
01-12-2016, 12:36 PM
(28-11-2016, 01:41 PM)hovatek
(27-11-2016, 07:38 PM)ffgchristalz I have an opsson s1 currently and the pin lock cannot be remembered and the phone usb debugging isnt enabled so i cant fix it with adb, i tried using multi tools but it wont boot into recovery mode either, please what do i do??  Confused Huh

Try the Miracle Box method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13335.html

ok sire.. ill try that and get back to you soonest.. do i need to install any special drivers to use miracle box??
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-12-2016, 04:12 PM
(01-12-2016, 12:36 PM)ffgchristalz ok sire.. ill try that and get back to you soonest.. do i need to install any special drivers to use miracle box??

just follow the guide

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ffgchristalz
ffgchristalz
ffgchristalz
11-12-2016, 04:38 PM

i tried the miracle box method, but miracle box is not detecting my device, i have also installed mediatek drivers, i also reinstalled mediatek pre loader usb vcom and mediatek DA usb vcom, still its not detecting the device, it just keeps charging... what am i to do please??
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-12-2016, 10:05 AM
(11-12-2016, 04:38 PM)ffgchristalz i tried the miracle box method, but miracle box is not detecting my device, i have also installed mediatek drivers, i also reinstalled mediatek pre loader usb vcom and mediatek DA usb vcom, still its not detecting the device, it just keeps charging... what am i to do please??

Launch device manager and connect the switched off phone. what does it get detected as?

Note!
ffgchristalz
ffgchristalz
ffgchristalz
15-01-2017, 04:15 AM
I already packed the phone up... I'll do that and get back to you ASAP... Thank you very much for the replies