Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Imei refuses to change
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Imei refuses to change

[Please help] Imei refuses to change

Barackodam
Barackodam
Barackodam
Enthusiastic Member
15-12-2016, 11:52 AM

[Image: 4610618_screenshot20161214230518_png1383...88b45126ed]Good morning guys. I have a infinix Hot 2, I recently flashed XUI ported from hot note to it. 1.N.0.2 after I flashed it, I didn't check for baseband whatever, I've been using it for about a month, till yesterday when I wanted to change the imei and I realized that, both sim had same imei, and everytime I change, it doesn't reflect, I've used MTK engineering, chamelophon, Xposed imei changer, all of them worked but didn't effect the change on rebooting.

I tried deleting the nvram someone suggested in one thread, it changed to be new on I'd imputed, but I lost radio signal, I kept doing other stuff till I lost baseband also, unfortunately, but after going through other tutorials online, I rebooted and my signal came back, but with the former imei, I've tried changing again, still doesnt work. I'm just confused. Help me over here
This post was last modified: 15-12-2016, 11:54 AM by Barackodam.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-12-2016, 07:46 PM
(15-12-2016, 11:52 AM)Barackodam [Image: 4610618_screenshot20161214230518_png1383...88b45126ed]Good morning guys. I have a infinix Hot 2, I recently flashed XUI ported from hot note to it. 1.N.0.2 after I flashed it, I didn't check for baseband whatever, I've been using it for about a month, till yesterday when I wanted to change the imei and I realized that, both sim had same imei, and everytime I change, it doesn't reflect, I've used MTK engineering, chamelophon, Xposed imei changer, all of them worked but didn't effect the change on rebooting.

I tried deleting the nvram someone suggested in one thread, it changed to be new on I'd imputed, but I lost radio signal, I kept doing other stuff till I lost baseband also, unfortunately, but after going through other tutorials online, I rebooted and my signal came back, but with the former imei, I've tried changing again, still doesnt work. I'm just confused. Help me over here

Have you tried using SN Writer, Maui Meta or MP0B @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Barackodam
Barackodam
Barackodam
Enthusiastic Member
16-12-2016, 08:18 AM
No, not yet, I'll try
(15-12-2016, 07:46 PM)hovatek
(15-12-2016, 11:52 AM)Barackodam [Image: 4610618_screenshot20161214230518_png1383...88b45126ed]Good morning guys. I have a infinix Hot 2, I recently flashed XUI ported from hot note to it. 1.N.0.2 after I flashed it, I didn't check for baseband whatever, I've been using it for about a month, till yesterday when I wanted to change the imei and I realized that, both sim had same imei, and everytime I change, it doesn't reflect, I've used MTK engineering, chamelophon, Xposed imei changer, all of them worked but didn't effect the change on rebooting.

Have you tried using SN Writer, Maui Meta or MP0B @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html