Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android none usbport maybe driver not installed.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

none usbport maybe driver not installed.

none usbport maybe driver not installed.

daninozz
daninozz
daninozz
17-12-2016, 04:39 PM

Hey all,

Im trying to use Miracle box to create a scatter file for my android device which is the ZTE Blade SOC = MT6735

everytime I try to create the file I get the error none usbport maybe driver not installed.

I dont understand why im getting this error I have installed the correct drivers for my phone.

The weird thing that when I click on start button the phone is off but somehow tries to install the MTP USB device but then it fails.

Can anyone help me out im lost.

Thanks
jospah prezz
jospah prezz
jospah prezz
Banned
17-12-2016, 08:05 PM
Mtk vcom drivers not installed correctly. Install them mannually

Sent from my TECNO W4 using Hovatek mobile
daninozz
daninozz
daninozz
18-12-2016, 04:38 AM
(17-12-2016, 08:05 PM)jospah prezz Mtk vcom drivers not installed correctly. Install them mannually

Sent from my TECNO W4 using Hovatek mobile

Hey mate, I manually installed the drivers from hovatek forum. only problem is when I installed them I get code 10 im running windows 7 64bit.

My question is am I getting the error because I havent disabled signature verification? so therefore it cant find the driver hinting the error?

Because if thats the case I will have to find out how to install the vcom driver without driver signature verification, so that miracle box can see the driver and I can create my scatter file.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-12-2016, 05:41 PM
(18-12-2016, 04:38 AM)daninozz Hey mate, I manually installed the drivers from hovatek forum. only problem is when I installed them I get code 10 im running windows 7 64bit.

My question is am I getting the error because I havent disabled signature verification? so therefore it cant find the driver hinting the error?

Because if thats the case I will have to find out how to install the vcom driver without driver signature verification, so that miracle box can see the driver and I can create my scatter file.

Are you using Miracle box + Dongle or Miracle box + Loader

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
daninozz
daninozz
daninozz
19-12-2016, 12:30 AM

(18-12-2016, 05:41 PM)hovatek daninozzHey mate, I manually installed the drivers from hovatek forum. only problem is when I installed them I get code 10 im running windows 7 64bit.

Because if thats the case I will have to find out how to install the vcom driver without driver signature

Are you using Miracle box + Dongle or Miracle box + Loader

Hey mate,

Yeh I sure am Im using Miracle box + loader. my operating system is Windows 7 64bit, I also get the same error on Windows 10 Pro 64bit.

I have taken some screenshots to hopefully it can help fix my issue, Also I have disabled driver signature enforcement on startup tried to reinstall the driver but the same issue occurs. Also when I try and install the driver I get windows security box pop up still saying that the driver doesnt have a verified signature. Another thing I tried was disabling the driver signature through a tool and that failed as well. I also tried to disable driver signature enforcement through command prompt and you guessed it that failed to. anyway below I have a few screenshots hope these help you understand how to fix my issue.

[Image: Code10.jpg][/url]

[Image: PCinfo.jpg][url=https://postimage.org/]
daninozz
daninozz
daninozz
19-12-2016, 10:07 AM
Its working finally, used usb deview and removed all mediatek drivers then went to android mtk website and installed my MTP USB ADB Driver. for anyone having trouble with this issue that is the solution.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-12-2016, 04:04 PM
(19-12-2016, 10:07 AM)daninozz Its working finally, used usb deview and removed all mediatek drivers then went to android mtk website and installed my MTP USB ADB Driver. for anyone having trouble with this issue that is the solution.

great.
Please, share the link to the driver that worked for you so others in the same shoes can try it

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
daninozz
daninozz
daninozz
19-12-2016, 04:13 PM
(19-12-2016, 04:04 PM)hovatek
(19-12-2016, 10:07 AM)daninozz Its working finally, used usb deview and removed all mediatek drivers then went to android mtk website and installed my MTP USB ADB Driver. for anyone having trouble with this issue that is the solution.

great.
Please, share the link to the driver that worked for you so others in the same shoes can try it

sure the problem was due to the ADB driver not installed. There are two drivers that need to be installed in order for Miracle box to function properly. they are ADB and also Qualcomm driver here is the link for the drivers you need. http://gsmusbdriver.com/zte-blade
This post was last modified: 19-12-2016, 04:14 PM by daninozz.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-12-2016, 09:46 PM
(19-12-2016, 04:13 PM)daninozz sure the problem was due to the ADB driver not installed. There are two drivers that need to be installed in order for Miracle box to function properly. they are ADB and also Qualcomm driver here is the link for the drivers you need. http://gsmusbdriver.com/zte-blade

Thanks

Note!
daninozz
daninozz
daninozz
20-12-2016, 06:49 AM

(19-12-2016, 09:46 PM)hovatek
(19-12-2016, 04:13 PM)daninozz sure the problem was due to the ADB driver not installed. There are two drivers that need to be installed in order for Miracle box to function properly. they are ADB and also Qualcomm driver here is the link for the drivers you need. http://gsmusbdriver.com/zte-blade

Thanks

No Worries Smile