Hovatek Forum GENERAL General Discussions Gta v. Apk and obb file
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Gta v. Apk and obb file

Gta v. Apk and obb file

demankodk
demankodk
demankodk
02-12-2016, 11:06 AM

Please I need gta v. Apk and obb file, I tried downloading it but it's locked with that annoying survey.... Thankz

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Hovatek mobile
Spondulix
Spondulix
Spondulix
02-12-2016, 01:57 PM
(02-12-2016, 11:06 AM)demankodk Please I need gta v. Apk and obb file, I tried downloading it but it's locked with that annoying survey.... Thankz

There's no official GTA V for any mobile devices yet, You can play GTA 5 on Android platforms using a third party app called "LIQUIDSKY".
marhayor
marhayor
marhayor
Enthusiastic Member
22-12-2016, 02:37 PM
(02-12-2016, 11:06 AM)demankodk Please I need gta v. Apk and obb file, I tried downloading it but it's locked with that annoying survey.... Thankz

Its mostly how all cracked games are.....u van try youtube u might find a link that will help you....i downloaded the app once but not the obb...
Danya
Danya
Danya
Enthusiastic Member
13-08-2017, 11:06 AM
(22-12-2016, 02:37 PM)marhayor

Its mostly how all cracked games are.....u van try youtube u might find a link that will help you....i downloaded the app once but not the obb...

I agree with this advice and advise you to do the same!
IPMan
IPMan
IPMan
18-04-2018, 07:54 PM

There is a Mod for GTA:SA called VISA mod.
It just modifies the game's UI to GTA V.
The vehicles, Weapons, clothes, roads, textures, clothes and the timecyc will be modified and enhanced.
But sadly, there is NO Official GTA V for Android till now.
So if you wanna try, Go for VISA mod.
Ashikroshan
Ashikroshan
Ashikroshan
25-09-2018, 12:16 PM

But basically this game is GTA SA v1.08 in general. So the player can play GTA SA games as usual, or install the GTA 5 mod to slightly improve the graphics. In order to feel the sensation like playing GTA V games on android. Some areas may look different and better. But of course it also increases the size of the game.

mod apk: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B85CoIE...VyVTg/view
    obb  :  https://drive.google.com/uc?export=downl...iU9DA2yBGn

if you like it [press thanks botton below]    
I' ll give you an easter egg in the game cleo mod have you heard about it  or press this to know https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu8Cul0eFpY    LINK UPDATED
This post was last modified: 29-11-2018, 09:38 AM by Ashikroshan.