Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs Infinix x510 problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix x510 problem

Infinix x510 problem

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
dsocial
dsocial
dsocial
Enthusiastic Member
01-01-2017, 10:39 PM

Please my infinix x510 2gb RAM is having this problem of reporting "unfortunately apps has stopped working", freezes, get hot.. and I have flashed it but when I checked I still have my data intact the phone. Please what can I do. When I run memory test with Sp flash tool I have this error message ; NAND flash not detected. UFS not detected. Please I need your help on what to do to get my phone working well thanks

Sent from my TECNO-Y6 using Hovatek mobile
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
02-01-2017, 03:30 PM
(01-01-2017, 10:39 PM)dsocial Please my infinix x510 2gb RAM is having this problem of reporting "unfortunately apps has stopped working", freezes, get hot.. and I have flashed it but when I checked I still have my data intact the phone. Please what can I do. When I run memory test with Sp flash tool I have this error message ; NAND flash not detected. UFS not detected. Please I need your help on what to do to get my phone working well thanks

Please did u flashed the hole stock rom or the system only?
dsocial
dsocial
dsocial
Enthusiastic Member
02-01-2017, 11:43 PM
I guess I flashed all the rom.. Please how can I flash all the rom. How can I flash emmc scatter and please kindly give me the link to download the emmc scatter for infinix x510 2gb ram. Thanks!

ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
03-01-2017, 09:51 AM
(02-01-2017, 11:43 PM)dsocial I guess I flashed all the rom.. Please how can I flash all the rom. How can I flash emmc scatter and please kindly give me the link to download the emmc scatter for infinix x510 2gb ram. Thanks!

Please can u get the same device from a friend or someone else?
dsocial
dsocial
dsocial
Enthusiastic Member
03-01-2017, 11:30 AM

Yes a friend of mine has same

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-01-2017, 10:54 PM
(01-01-2017, 10:39 PM)dsocial Please my infinix x510 2gb RAM is having this problem of reporting "unfortunately apps has stopped working", freezes, get hot.. and I have flashed it but when I checked I still have my data intact the phone. Please what can I do. When I run memory test with Sp flash tool I have this error message ; NAND flash not detected. UFS not detected. Please I need your help on what to do to get my phone working well thanks

the emmc might be faulty.
When flashing,which boxes were ticked in SP Flash tool?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
peter osoro
peter osoro
peter osoro
04-01-2017, 01:11 AM
Try using Infinix flash tool instead

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Hovatek mobile
dsocial
dsocial
dsocial
Enthusiastic Member
04-01-2017, 05:06 AM
Have used the Infinix flash tool but same still happen. But pls how can I fix the emmc

dsocial
dsocial
dsocial
Enthusiastic Member
04-01-2017, 05:20 AM
I first flashed the phone with infinix flash tool.. When I discover that after hard-resetting and flashing that the missed calls and dail calls in my call log were still there even the phone numbers in my phone contact were there so I decided to flash it with the sp flash tool which the same thing still happen then I ran the memory test using sp flash tool and error message was the following: NAND flash not detected, UFS not detected but every other thing were tested OK. So pls can you kindly guide me on how to fix the faulty emmc God Bless you

dsocial
dsocial
dsocial
Enthusiastic Member
04-01-2017, 05:24 AM

Every boxes were tick apart from preloader but when I observed that those data were Still there in the phone after flashing, I decided to flash again using Format All + Download option which all the boxes will have to be tick but everything still remain the same.

Pages (2): 1 2 Next