Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android INFINIX X551 MT6580 FIRMWARE
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

INFINIX X551 MT6580 FIRMWARE

INFINIX X551 MT6580 FIRMWARE

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
whitey2015
whitey2015
whitey2015
31-12-2016, 02:00 PM

My infinix x551 was missing some system application, so i decided to flash it. Little did i know it is a clone infinix X551 with mt6580. So when i tried to flash with the infinix x551 16+1 stock rom, the flash tool error was mismatch chipset. Luckily i got mt6580 rom and flash it. The flash was successful, but the fone woiuldn't boot into factory or recovery mode. Also none of the touch botton at the bottom of the screen is working, the back camera is not working too, likewise the imei is gone -no network on the fone.
I made a former backup of the fone using miracle box, but each time i try to flash it back with flash tool, the flash tool closes immediately. I re-extract the sp flash tool to flash the former backup and still sp flash tool keep closing itself.
Please how to i make this fone work again.. Somebody help
This post was last modified: 31-12-2016, 02:02 PM by whitey2015.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-01-2017, 09:54 PM
(31-12-2016, 02:00 PM)whitey2015 My infinix x551 was missing some system application, so i decided to flash it. Little did i know it is a clone infinix X551 with mt6580. So when i tried to flash with the infinix x551 16+1 stock rom, the flash tool error was mismatch chipset. Luckily i got mt6580 rom and flash it. The flash was successful, but the fone woiuldn't boot into factory or recovery mode. Also none of the touch botton at the bottom of the screen is working, the back camera is not working too, likewise the imei is gone -no network on the fone.
I made a former backup of the fone using miracle box, but each time i try to flash it back with flash tool, the flash tool closes immediately. I re-extract the sp flash tool to flash the former backup and still sp flash tool keep closing itself.
Please how to i make this fone work again.. Somebody help

why not flash your backup using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
whitey2015
whitey2015
whitey2015
02-01-2017, 03:56 PM
The backup is messed up already. While using it the data connection, wifi, browser, whatsapp, google play services, system.ui, etc were not working. Reason why i tried to flash it.
Am into deep ****, cos the phone is hard-bricked during my attempts to flash another rom. The phone has been plugged into power for 24hrs now and no sign of life. I just hope it comes up faster.
I would try to flash the backup using miracle box as you have suggested once the phone is back alive. But most importantly, i would like you to help me with a compatible rom with this goddamn forsaken cloned phone.
Do you still think the phone will turn on again? Am sure it will.....
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-01-2017, 08:15 PM
(02-01-2017, 03:56 PM)whitey2015 The backup is messed up already. While using it the data connection, wifi, browser, whatsapp, google play services, system.ui, etc were not working. Reason why i tried to flash it.
Am into deep ****, cos the phone is hard-bricked during my attempts to flash another rom. The phone has been plugged into power for 24hrs now and no sign of life. I just hope it comes up faster.
I would try to flash the backup using miracle box as you have suggested once the phone is back alive. But most importantly, i would like you to help me with a compatible rom with this goddamn forsaken cloned phone.

There are quite a number of obstacles at play. The phone is a clone, cloned X551 also have multiple variants, you don't have access to a cloned X551 to backup. The hope rests with your Miracle box backup. If its a good scatter backup then it ought to revive your phone. I'm optimistic
BTW,how did you confirm its cloned?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
whitey2015
whitey2015
whitey2015
04-01-2017, 03:04 AM

(02-01-2017, 03:56 PM)whitey2015 The backup is messed up already. While using it the data connection, wifi, browser, whatsapp, google play services, system.ui, etc were not working. Reason why i tried to flash it.

Checked a friends phone using sp flash it show mtk6592. And before the fone got bricked i checked the phone's rom through factory boot and it was mtk6580.
The backup was successful when i used miracle box. The problem am having right now is the fone not coming on at all. Is been the third day. Would d Sp tool recognises the fone even when is hard bricked?
How do i make d fone come back from its comma? Is is true that allowing the battery to drain could mke it be unbricked?
whitey2015
whitey2015
whitey2015
04-01-2017, 03:06 AM
Checked a friends phone using sp flash it show mtk6592. And before the fone got bricked i checked the phone's rom through factory boot and it was mtk6580.
The backup was successful when i used miracle box. The problem am having right now is the fone not coming on at all. Is been the third day. Would d Sp tool recognises the fone even when is hard bricked?
How to i make d fone come back from its comma? Is is true that allowing the battery to drain could mke it be unbricked?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-01-2017, 10:32 PM
(04-01-2017, 03:04 AM)whitey2015 Checked a friends phone using sp flash it show mtk6592. And before the fone got bricked i checked the phone's rom through factory boot and it was mtk6580.
How do i make d fone come back from its comma? Is is true that allowing the battery to drain could mke it be unbricked?

Try taking out the battery using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7338.html and reinserting

Note!
whitey2015
whitey2015
whitey2015
06-01-2017, 02:52 AM
(04-01-2017, 10:32 PM)hovatek
(04-01-2017, 03:04 AM)whitey2015 Checked a friends phone using sp flash it show mtk6592. And before the fone got bricked i checked the phone's rom through factory boot and it was mtk6580.

Try taking out the battery using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7338.html and reinserting

It is not an inbuit battery, the battery is removable. The fone hasn't come up though. I have charged it from pc to power bank to power source, still nothing. But i noticed each time i pressed the vol++power the fone gives a kind of oozing sound from the back of the fone. But nothing is coming on on the screen of the fone.
Right now am charging the ba3 with a desktoo charger. Is getting tougher each day.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-01-2017, 11:04 AM
(06-01-2017, 02:52 AM)whitey2015 It is not an inbuit battery, the battery is removable. The fone hasn't come up though. I have charged it from pc to power bank to power source, still nothing. But i noticed each time i pressed the vol++power the fone gives a kind of oozing sound from the back of the fone. But nothing is coming on on the screen of the fone.
Right now am charging the ba3 with a desktoo charger. Is getting tougher each day.

It might boil down to a mother noard jumper described @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-11802.html

Note!
whitey2015
whitey2015
whitey2015
07-01-2017, 02:11 AM

(06-01-2017, 11:04 AM)hovatek
(06-01-2017, 02:52 AM)whitey2015 It is not an inbuit battery, the battery is removable. The fone hasn't come up though. I have charged it from pc to power bank to power source, still nothing. But i noticed each time i pressed the vol++power the fone gives a kind of oozing sound from the back of the fone. But nothing is coming on on the screen of the fone.

It might boil down to a mother noard jumper described @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-11802.html

I can't quite figure out the kcolo and gnd points. The board is totally different from the one in the thread
Pages (2): 1 2 Next