Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to fix MTK or SPD bricked after interrupting flash or backup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to fix MTK or SPD bricked after interrupting flash or backup

[Tutorial] How to fix MTK or SPD bricked after interrupting flash or backup

Pages (25): Previous 19 10 11 12 1325 Next
Ahmedzadraan
Ahmedzadraan
Ahmedzadraan
06-01-2017, 12:00 PM

Hey, I was trying to flash costom rom and flash tool was not working so I disconnected the use cable, tried again and sp flash tool still was not working. Few mins later I pressed the power button and boom so flash give me a error that the device attempt to turn on okay en I unplugged the usb cable and tried to turn on my infinix hot 4 x557 and it was bricked. And later I found this article and almost from 6 hours I have been charging it (my phone's battery is not removable) PLEASE HELP!!!!!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-01-2017, 02:18 PM
(06-01-2017, 12:00 PM)Ahmedzadraan Hey, I was trying to flash costom rom and  flash tool was not working so I disconnected the use cable, tried again and sp flash tool still was not working. Few mins later I pressed the power button and boom so flash give me a error that the device attempt to turn on okay en I unplugged the usb cable and tried to turn on my infinix hot 4 x557 and it was bricked. And later I found this article and almost from 6 hours I have been charging it (my phone's battery is not removable) PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Take out the battery and reinsert.
Are you certain you have the right firmware for your phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Ahmedzadraan
Ahmedzadraan
Ahmedzadraan
06-01-2017, 02:48 PM
(06-01-2017, 02:18 PM)hovatek
(06-01-2017, 12:00 PM)Ahmedzadraan Hey, I was trying to flash costom rom and  flash tool was not working so I disconnected the use cable, tried again and sp flash tool still was not working. Few mins later I pressed the power button and boom so flash give me a error that the device attempt to turn on okay en I unplugged the usb cable and tried to turn on my infinix hot 4 x557 and it was bricked. And later I found this article and almost from 6 hours I have been charging it (my phone's battery is not removable) PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Take out the battery and reinsert.
Are you certain you have the right firmware for your phone?

Ok will try to reinsert battery and I was actually trying to install twrp recovery to root my device and sp flash tool didn't detect my hot 4 but my computer did, help with this issue and I have downloaded the stock rom of my phone. (And taking out battery inprogress...)
Ahmedzadraan
Ahmedzadraan
Ahmedzadraan
07-01-2017, 08:21 AM
Failed, the upper screw was not even moving so, there is chance that I can flash stock rom to my phone cause my computer detects it but sp flash tool don't maybe it was driver issue so please sent me the links for all drivers for sp flash tool and infinix hot 4 x557 Smile

Quick Update:
The phone is on charging but still bricked.
This post was last modified: 07-01-2017, 08:23 AM by Ahmedzadraan.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-01-2017, 11:06 AM

(07-01-2017, 08:21 AM)Ahmedzadraan Failed, the upper screw was not even moving so, there is chance that I can flash stock rom to my phone cause my computer detects it but sp flash tool don't maybe it was driver issue so please sent me the links for all drivers for sp flash tool and infinix hot 4 x557 Smile

Quick Update:
The phone is on charging but still bricked.

Please, create a new thread so we focus on it
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
SName
SName
SName
07-02-2017, 06:43 PM
Hello, i was trying to flash my zte and i was getting an error so, i find on youtube how to fix it.. And it tell me to make an format.. Auto Format; i did it.. after that, my phone did not turn on again. It didnt make any sound on pc; this tutorial can help me? I am really afraid! thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-02-2017, 11:01 AM
(07-02-2017, 06:43 PM)SName Hello, i was trying to flash my zte and i was getting an error so, i find on youtube how to fix it.. And it tell me to make an format.. Auto Format; i did it.. after that, my phone did not turn on again. It didnt make any sound on pc; this tutorial can help me? I am really afraid! thanks

If you format alone then the phone will remain dead.
You need to flash firmware to the phone using download only or firmware upgrade

Note!
Harbdulosman
Harbdulosman
Harbdulosman
Enthusiastic Member
08-02-2017, 11:19 AM
(13-02-2016, 03:22 PM)Dtunez Please I opened a thread earlier..... My tecno p5 is still dead. It does not vibrate or come up.. Please help me
Do you have the Stock rom? try downloading it. first flash the preloader with sp flash tool. and Den flash the remaining files

Sent from my Infinix X510 using the Hovatek Forum App
MACROsoft
MACROsoft
MACROsoft
Experienced Member
27-02-2017, 03:01 PM
This guide is tha bomb,my device innjoo max 3 3G went dead about 2 weeks back when i tried flashing a TWRP custom recovery i ported for my device.But the device just came back to life this afternoon by showing the led charging light after 9 days of charging.Then i flashed the stock rom with spflash tool and boom my device is back.Thanks hovatek
Moosa89
Moosa89
Moosa89
Enthusiastic Member
16-03-2017, 07:13 AM

Hi hovatek. I was trying to root my infinix hot 4 x557 with sp flash tools and i interrupted it because there was no activity on the tools since 15mins. After that the phone didnt came alive. I followed your tutorial and tried charging it for 3 full days via wall charger and tried seeing it every once in a while by pressing the power button if my phone is alive again or not. However, there's no progress up till date. I dont want to open the battery and void the warranty. Should I wait for a longer period and keep it to charge or is there any other solution too? Kindly reply asap.
Pages (25): Previous 19 10 11 12 1325 Next