Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My Tecno L7 shows invalid IMEI on all MTN sims
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My Tecno L7 shows invalid IMEI on all MTN sims

[Please help] My Tecno L7 shows invalid IMEI on all MTN sims

chux76
chux76
chux76
Techie Member
20-01-2017, 02:20 AM

My MTN sim keeps showing invalid IMEI. I got a used android phone(Tecno L7), I did a factory reset and when I was done, I kept getting invalid IMEI message, I did what I did and I was able to validate the IMEI numbers on both sims (GLO & MTN), now the problem I am having is that I reset the phone again, did the IMEI thingy and now my MTN sim shows invalid IMEI when put in the sim slot, I tried other networks and it came up immediately so the problem is with my MTN sim. I have tried other MTN sims and the invalid IMEI persists, has the phone blocked MTN sims?
Pls what can I do to validate its IMEI or how can I make MTN sims work on the android phone?
PLS HELP!!!!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-01-2017, 02:42 PM
(20-01-2017, 02:20 AM)chux76 My MTN sim keeps showing invalid IMEI. I got a used android phone(Tecno L7), I did a factory reset and when I was done, I kept getting invalid IMEI message, I did what I did and I was able to validate the IMEI numbers on both sims (GLO & MTN), now the problem I am having is that I reset the phone again, did the IMEI thingy and now my MTN sim shows invalid IMEI when put in the sim slot, I tried other networks and it came up immediately so the problem is with my MTN sim. I have tried other MTN sims and the invalid IMEI persists, has the phone blocked MTN sims?
Pls what can I do to validate its IMEI or how can I make MTN sims work on the android phone?
PLS HELP!!!!

Have you tried writing back the phone's original IMEIs?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.