Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android tecno m3 md5 mismatch
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

tecno m3 md5 mismatch

tecno m3 md5 mismatch

olamhen
olamhen
olamhen
Enthusiastic Member
30-12-2014, 12:32 PM

After flashing the kesler custom rom to my tecno m3 I reboot but it stopped at the beginning and never show anything else So I tried the xperia custom rom but also stopped at the logo. So I got a mtk backup stock rom from a friends m3 and every time I try flashing it it says md5 mismatch. I have tried different method like the deleting of everything in the nanandroid.md5 but Still. Didn't work. The mtk backup I did whenever I put it in the memory card root and insert it in the phone and boot to recovery and then try flash from zip I don't locate the zip backup. Please help me
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-12-2014, 02:21 PM
(30-12-2014, 12:32 PM)olamhen After flashing the kesler custom rom to my tecno m3 I reboot but it stopped at the beginning and never show anything else So I tried the xperia custom rom but also stopped at the logo. So I got a mtk backup stock rom from a friends m3 and every time I try flashing it it says md5 mismatch. I have tried different method like the deleting of everything in the nanandroid.md5 but Still. Didn't work. The mtk backup I did whenever I put it in the memory card root and insert it in the phone and boot to recovery and then try flash from zip I don't locate the zip backup. Please help me

seems your m3 is new OS type but we need to confirm that. check the pictures @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and let's know which your phone closely matches

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.