Hovatek Forum
Unisoc / Spreadtrum ANDROID usb driver installation issue - Printable Version

+- Hovatek Forum (https://forum.hovatek.com)
+-- Forum: LAPTOP / DESKTOP COMPUTERS HELP SECTION (https://forum.hovatek.com/forum-68.html)
+--- Forum: Windows (https://forum.hovatek.com/forum-69.html)
+--- Thread: Unisoc / Spreadtrum ANDROID usb driver installation issue (/thread-17737.html)

Pages: 1 2

Unisoc / Spreadtrum ANDROID usb driver installation issue - maxpayne - 30-03-2017

Sir/Mam,

I am not able to install Spreadtrum USB driver on my Windows 8.1   32bit PC. I am trying many times but failure. I also followed the hovatek youtube video and screenshot both tutorial but not installed. Please help me urgent in this issue. I am also attached the error screenshot in this thread.

RE: Unisoc / Spreadtrum ANDROID usb driver installation issue - freshtyt - 31-03-2017

(30-03-2017, 07:14 PM)rezaulislam450 Wrote:  Sir/Mam,

I am not able to install Spreadtrum USB driver on my Windows 8.1   32bit PC. I am trying many times but failure. I also followed the hovatek youtube video and screenshot both tutorial but not installed. Please help me urgent in this issue. I am also attached the error screenshot in this thread.

it seems you are trying to install the 64bit version on a 32bit windows
check the zip file you downloaded and use the 32bit (x86) version to install the driver on your 32bit windows
also ensure to disable drivers signature before installing the driver

RE: Unisoc / Spreadtrum ANDROID usb driver installation issue - maxpayne - 31-03-2017

(31-03-2017, 08:41 AM)freshtyt Wrote:  
(30-03-2017, 07:14 PM)rezaulislam450 Wrote:  Sir/Mam,

it seems you are trying to install the 64bit version on a 32bit windows
check the zip file you downloaded and use the 32bit (x86) version to install the driver on your 32bit windows
also ensure to disable drivers signature before installing the driver

No sir, I have selected x86 for 32 bit, and also disabled the driver signature but I facing the same issue. Please reply with proper solution.

RE: Unisoc / Spreadtrum ANDROID usb driver installation issue - maxpayne - 31-03-2017

No sir, I have selected x86 for 32 bit, and also disabled the driver signature but I facing the same issue. Please reply with proper solution.

RE: Unisoc / Spreadtrum ANDROID usb driver installation issue - hovatek - 31-03-2017

(31-03-2017, 04:17 PM)rezaulislam450 Wrote:  No sir, I have selected x86 for 32 bit, and also disabled the driver signature but I facing the same issue. Please reply with proper solution.

Can I see a screenshot of the driver you selected and the folder it was in

(31-03-2017, 05:32 PM)hovatek Wrote:  
(31-03-2017, 04:17 PM)rezaulislam450 Wrote:  No sir, I have selected x86 for 32 bit, and also disabled the driver signature but I facing the same issue. Please reply with proper solution.

Can I see a screenshot of the driver you selected and the folder it was in

>>>Yes I attached this screenshot to this reply

RE: Unisoc / Spreadtrum ANDROID usb driver installation issue - freshtyt - 31-03-2017

(31-03-2017, 06:28 PM)rezaulislam450 Wrote:  >>>Yes I attached this screenshot to this reply

very strange
lets see a screenshot of properties of My computer
then also try installing the 64bit version and lets know the outcome

RE: Unisoc / Spreadtrum ANDROID usb driver installation issue - maxpayne - 01-04-2017

(31-03-2017, 07:44 PM)freshtyt Wrote:  
(31-03-2017, 06:28 PM)rezaulislam450 Wrote:  >>>Yes I attached this screenshot to this reply

very strange
lets see a screenshot of properties of My computer
then also try installing the 64bit version and lets know the outcome

Ans. Sir, I have also tried using 64bit version driver , but I facing the same issue. I have shared the screenshot for trying now of 64bit version and also I shared My computer properties screenshot.Now please research and send me proper solution.

RE: Unisoc / Spreadtrum ANDROID usb driver installation issue - freshtyt - 01-04-2017

(01-04-2017, 04:48 AM)rezaulislam450 Wrote:  Ans. Sir, I have also tried using 64bit version driver , but I facing the same issue. I have shared the screenshot for trying now of 64bit version and also I shared My computer properties screenshot.Now please research and send me proper solution.

try this
using usb deview, uninstall all SPD related drivers @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-7660.html
then download and install only SCIUSB2SERIAL @ [ Login / Register to download free]

if it installs, don't install any other driver.. simply test and see if it works
and lets know the outcome

RE: Unisoc / Spreadtrum ANDROID usb driver installation issue - maxpayne - 01-04-2017

(01-04-2017, 05:35 AM)freshtyt Wrote:  
(01-04-2017, 04:48 AM)rezaulislam450 Wrote:  Ans. Sir, I have also tried using 64bit version driver , but I facing the same issue. I have shared the screenshot for trying now of 64bit version and also I shared My computer properties screenshot.Now please research and send me proper solution.

try this
using usb deview, uninstall all SPD related drivers @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-7660.html
then download and install only SCIUSB2SERIAL @ [ Login / Register to download free]

if it installs, don't install any other driver.. simply test and see if it works
and lets know the outcome

Not working the above method