Hovatek Forum
[Please help] TECNO M3 CANT MOUNT BOTH PHONE STORAGE AND SD CARD - Printable Version

+- Hovatek Forum (https://forum.hovatek.com)
+-- Forum: MOBILE PHONES HELP SECTION (https://forum.hovatek.com/forum-75.html)
+--- Forum: Android (https://forum.hovatek.com/forum-76.html)
+--- Thread: [Please help] TECNO M3 CANT MOUNT BOTH PHONE STORAGE AND SD CARD (/thread-18236.html)

TECNO M3 CANT MOUNT BOTH PHONE STORAGE AND SD CARD - harbihordun - 05-06-2017

Greatings to you everyone in the house, please i need help with a tecno m3 device, the phone boots perfectly but anything can't be stored on both the phone storage and the sd card it only show a notification that says: save to remove phone storage, but when i go to settings - storage, i can see the option to mount the phone storage and sd card but whenever i click mount phone storage and/or mount sd card, it tries to mount then shows save to remove phone storage again, even if i try many times it shows the same notification, but if i connect the phone to a pc and enable usb mass storage both the phone storage and sd card will be detected and i can even read and write on them but when i turn off usb mass storage the the same notification appears again: safe to remove phone storage and sd card. So both will not be detected even in file manager. Please any help will be appreciated.

RE: TECNO M3 CANT MOUNT BOTH PHONE STORAGE AND SD CARD - freshtyt - 05-06-2017

(05-06-2017, 12:20 AM)harbihordun Wrote:  ... So both will not be detected even in file manager. Please any help will be appreciated.

download a different file manager from playstore eg Xplore
then use the new file manager to verify if the storage drives are displayed

RE: TECNO M3 CANT MOUNT BOTH PHONE STORAGE AND SD CARD - harbihordun - 05-08-2017

(05-06-2017, 02:50 PM)freshtyt Wrote:  
(05-06-2017, 12:20 AM)harbihordun Wrote:  ... So both will not be detected even in file manager. Please any help will be appreciated.

download a different file manager from playstore eg Xplore
then use the new file manager to verify if the storage drives are displayed

Alright thanks so much, i will try that out and post an update As soon as possible.

RE: TECNO M3 CANT MOUNT BOTH PHONE STORAGE AND SD CARD - harbihordun - 05-08-2017

Please theres one problem , the phone actually cannot receive any file it say no sd card detected, is it possible to install it using adb because the installed apps shows in setting - apps, which means maybe it can still accept installation from adb.

RE: TECNO M3 CANT MOUNT BOTH PHONE STORAGE AND SD CARD - hovatek - 05-09-2017

(05-08-2017, 09:23 PM)harbihordun Wrote:  Please theres one problem , the phone actually cannot receive any file it say no sd card detected, is it possible to install it using adb because the installed apps shows in setting - apps, which means maybe it can still accept installation from adb.

Yes. to install Hovatek.apk

Code:
adb install Hovatek.apk

RE: TECNO M3 CANT MOUNT BOTH PHONE STORAGE AND SD CARD - harbihordun - 05-10-2017

(05-09-2017, 08:00 AM)hovatek Wrote:  
(05-08-2017, 09:23 PM)harbihordun Wrote:  Please theres one problem , the phone actually cannot receive any file it say no sd card detected, is it possible to install it using adb because the installed apps shows in setting - apps, which means maybe it can still accept installation from adb.

Yes. to install Hovatek.apk

Code:
adb install Hovatek.apk

Thank you very much for your assistance, although i install another file manager but not detected. But now issue has been solved by downloading another firmware and flashing system.img only via miracle box. But still thanking soooo much.