Hovatek Forum
Review:Itel A32F hands-on review... READ MORE (Jun, 2018)
[Please help] Can't go to Recovery Mode when use Tool Hovatek auto port TWRP and Philz - Printable Version

+- Hovatek Forum (https://forum.hovatek.com)
+-- Forum: DEVELOPMENT (https://forum.hovatek.com/forum-38.html)
+--- Forum: Android (https://forum.hovatek.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: [Please help] Can't go to Recovery Mode when use Tool Hovatek auto port TWRP and Philz (/thread-21980.html)

Pages: 1 2

Can't go to Recovery Mode when use Tool Hovatek auto port TWRP and Philz - nhatnguyenvan58 - 02-09-2018

When i use finished products is recovery.img from tool MTK  auto  port TWRP and Philz flash in my phone but it can't go to Recovery Mode and then it reboot my phone  ! So please help me port TWRP and Philz for me form my stock recovery ! My phone is chip MT6737T, android 7.0 ,kernel 3.18.35+ ! My name model phone : Mobiistar Zumbo S2 ! Please support me ! Thank you very much !
(+) here link my stock recovery:
drive.google.com/file/d/12sqlq65y5qiZskkFHKzmqWSBnAY6GSGd/view
(+) here link my rom stock :
drive.google.com/open?id=1bJCtcOKhhFSge8yyRexA1q7ko7I3l6eF

RE: Can't go to Recovery Mode when use Tool Hovatek auto port TWRP and Philz - hovatek - 02-09-2018

(02-09-2018, 10:29 AM)nhatnguyenvan58 Wrote:  When i use finished products from tool MTK  auto  port TWRP and Philz flash in my phone but it can't go to Recovery Mode and then it reboot my phone  ! So please help me port TWRP and Philz for me form my stock recovery ! My phone is chip MT6737T, android 7.0 ,kernel 3.18.35+ ! Please support me ! Thank you very much !

If you're trying to root then root using the method at https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-21427.html

we'll take a look at your recovery.
BTW, are you able to boot into stock recovery mode again after reflashing stock recovery.img

RE: Can't go to Recovery Mode when use Tool Hovatek auto port TWRP and Philz - nhatnguyenvan58 - 02-09-2018

(02-09-2018, 02:59 PM)hovatek Wrote:  
(02-09-2018, 10:29 AM)nhatnguyenvan58 Wrote:  When i use finished products from tool MTK  auto  port TWRP and Philz flash in my phone but it can't go to Recovery Mode and then it reboot my phone  ! So please help me port TWRP and Philz for me form my stock recovery ! My phone is chip MT6737T, android 7.0 ,kernel 3.18.35+ ! Please support me ! Thank you very much !

If you're trying to root then root using the method at forum.hovatek.com/thread-21427.html

we'll take a look at your recovery.
BTW, are you able to boot into stock recovery mode again after reflashing stock recovery.img
Simple i want a custom recovery for my phone and may be no need ! I'm reflashing stock recovery and it ok normal but custom recovery from your tool TWRP and Philz is not normal ! Try help me more to fix it !

RE: Can't go to Recovery Mode when use Tool Hovatek auto port TWRP and Philz - X3non - 02-09-2018

(02-09-2018, 03:30 PM)nhatnguyenvan58 Wrote:  Simple i want a custom recovery for my phone and may be no need ! I'm reflashing stock recovery and it ok normal but custom recovery from your tool TWRP and Philz is not normal ! Try help me more to fix it !

reflash that stock recovery you provided then let us know if you can now boot into stock recovery

RE: Can't go to Recovery Mode when use Tool Hovatek auto port TWRP and Philz - nhatnguyenvan58 - 02-09-2018

(02-09-2018, 03:44 PM)X3non Wrote:  
(02-09-2018, 03:30 PM)nhatnguyenvan58 Wrote:  Simple i want a custom recovery for my phone and may be no need ! I'm reflashing stock recovery and it ok normal but custom recovery from your tool TWRP and Philz is not normal ! Try help me more to fix it !

reflash that stock recovery you provided then let us know if you can now boot into stock recovery

I'm reflash my stock recovery and it can boot into stock recovery mode ! But now i'm want custome recovery for my device ! Please go on help me !

RE: Can't go to Recovery Mode when use Tool Hovatek auto port TWRP and Philz - Panth3r - 02-22-2018

Try this and tell me if it works.

[ Login / Register at the top-left corner of this page to download]

RE: Can't go to Recovery Mode when use Tool Hovatek auto port TWRP and Philz - nhatnguyenvan58 - 02-25-2018

(02-22-2018, 05:14 AM)Qym Wrote:  Try this and tell me if it works.

dropbox.com/s/wnufklragq5w3ip/Mobiistar_Zumbo_S2_V15_TWRP.img?dl=0

I'm tested it ,but it can't touch and can't mount Internal Strorage is show 0MB and it make my phone stuck logo when i press reboot on twrp mode by OTG Mouse , thank tuou , please you fix it bro !

RE: Can't go to Recovery Mode when use Tool Hovatek auto port TWRP and Philz - Panth3r - 02-26-2018

(02-25-2018, 07:58 PM)nhatnguyenvan58 Wrote:  I'm tested it ,but it can't touch and can't mount Internal Strorage is show 0MB and it make my phone stuck logo when i press reboot on twrp mode by OTG Mouse , thank tuou , please you fix it bro !

Try porting a none touch based recovery using this tool
https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-21495.html

RE: Can't go to Recovery Mode when use Tool Hovatek auto port TWRP and Philz - Panth3r - 03-02-2018

(02-25-2018, 07:58 PM)nhatnguyenvan58 Wrote:  I'm tested it ,but it can't touch and can't mount Internal Strorage is show 0MB and it make my phone stuck logo when i press reboot on twrp mode by OTG Mouse , thank tuou , please you fix it bro !

Try this one also

[ Login / Register at the top-left corner of this page to download]

RE: Can't go to Recovery Mode when use Tool Hovatek auto port TWRP and Philz - nhatnguyenvan58 - 03-04-2018

(03-02-2018, 02:22 PM)Qym Wrote:  

Try this one also

dropbox.com/s/ax61da1r1hi5sel/Mobiistar_Zumbo_S2_V15_TWRP.img?dl=0

it's fine but can't touch bro !