Hovatek Forum
Review:Itel A32F hands-on review... READ MORE (Jun, 2018)
[Please help] my infinix hot 4 pro is not coming up - Printable Version

+- Hovatek Forum (https://forum.hovatek.com)
+-- Forum: MOBILE PHONES HELP SECTION (https://forum.hovatek.com/forum-75.html)
+--- Forum: Android (https://forum.hovatek.com/forum-76.html)
+--- Thread: [Please help] my infinix hot 4 pro is not coming up (/thread-23891.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

my infinix hot 4 pro is not coming up - BobbyD - 08-14-2018

pls help me.. after flashing my infinix hot 4pro phone with X556-H371A1-M-160906V70 firmware with sp flash tool and said ok, my phone have refuse to come up after the flashing was succesful but make sound when connected to laptop but dnt show charging sign, this is the second day am charging it and its yet to come up,.. i have rem0ve the battery clip and reclip it back but yet did not come up and i try flash it again with the same firmware is giving me error once i connect my phone with the cord pls i need help have been on this for the past one and a half week

RE: my infinix hot 4 pro is not coming up - innagee - 08-14-2018

(08-14-2018, 08:40 PM)BobbyD Wrote:  pls help me.. after flashing my infinix hot 4pro phone with X556-H371A1-M-160906V70 firmware with sp flash tool and said ok, my phone have refuse to come up after the flashing was succesful but make sound when connected to laptop but dnt show charging sign, this is the second day am charging it and its yet to come up,.. i have rem0ve the battery clip and reclip it back but yet did not  come up and i try flash it again with the same firmware is giving me error once i connect my phone with the cord pls i need help have been on this for the past one and a half week

What was wrong with the phone before flashing it?
Did you take note of the phone's build no before flashing the phone?

Sent from my M5mini using Hovatek Mobile

RE: my infinix hot 4 pro is not coming up - BobbyD - 08-15-2018

(08-14-2018, 11:07 PM)innagee Wrote:  
(08-14-2018, 08:40 PM)BobbyD Wrote:  pls help me.. after flashing my infinix hot 4pro phone with X556-H371A1-M-160906V70 firmware with sp flash tool and said ok, my phone have refuse to come up after the flashing was succesful but make sound when connected to laptop but dnt show charging sign, this is the second day am charging it and its yet to come up,.. i have rem0ve the battery clip and reclip it back but yet did not  come up and i try flash it again with the same firmware is giving me error once i connect my phone with the cord pls i need help have been on this for the past one and a half week

(08-14-2018, 11:07 PM)innagee Wrote:  

i was updating the phone through normal system update so while i was through with the update... so the phone was installing the update and i interrupt it by trying to switch it on..... so when the phone came up it transfer me to twrp mode and did not on normally again so i flashed it thinking it will come up normally back but instead my phone refuse to come up or onĀ  but when plug to laptop make sound of connect and disconnect

i did not take note of the build number before flashing

RE: my infinix hot 4 pro is not coming up - innagee - 08-15-2018

(08-15-2018, 02:55 AM)BobbyD Wrote:  
i was updating the phone through normal system update so while i was through with the update... so the phone was installing the update and i interrupt it by trying to switch it on..... so when the phone came up it transfer me to twrp mode and did not on normally again so i flashed it thinking it will come up normally back but instead my phone refuse to come up or on  but when plug to laptop make sound of connect and disconnect

means the phone was rooted/run on a custom recovery and you've downloaded system update to it. that is always the result after installing update on a rooted phone.

Since you've successfully flashed the phone then it might be either a drained battery issue, stuck in preloader mode or an incompatible firmware.

First, try disconnecting the phone's battery and connect it back then try switching it on or plug it to charge with an original charger.

RE: my infinix hot 4 pro is not coming up - hovatek - 08-15-2018

(08-15-2018, 02:57 AM)BobbyD Wrote:  i did not take note of the build number before flashing

@innagee has made a valid point.
Since you have charged and taken out then re-inserted the battery clip then it seems you had flashed the firmware for the wrong build number.
Going forward, it'll have to be trial and error so try other roms @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-19927.html one at a time till one works

Humm I will keep pushing

Will give you guys update

RE: my infinix hot 4 pro is not coming up - EMMANUS - 08-16-2018

Better still, you can post the pics I asked about on the other post to reduce the number of roms you have to try