Hovatek Forum
[Please help] How to fix Touch partially stoped working on ported XOS 2.2 ROM on TECNO CX Air - Printable Version

+- Hovatek Forum (https://forum.hovatek.com)
+-- Forum: DEVELOPMENT (https://forum.hovatek.com/forum-38.html)
+--- Forum: Android (https://forum.hovatek.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: [Please help] How to fix Touch partially stoped working on ported XOS 2.2 ROM on TECNO CX Air (/thread-27139.html)

How to fix Touch partially stoped working on ported XOS 2.2 ROM on TECNO CX Air - Mikesew - 03-25-2019

I recently ported Infinix XOS 2.2 Chameleon ROM to my TECNO Camon CX Air it was a nice ROM with all of ita basic features working properly but sometimes when I rebooted my phone the touch not wprls partially, means it worked at the middle but at the navbar and edges it was not work. Is there a way to fix this error by replacing some system files or not?

Please Help Me?

Sent from my TECNO CX Air using Tapatalk

RE: Hpw to fix Touch partially stoped working on ported XOS 2.2 ROM on TECNO CX Air - SachinBorkar - 03-25-2019

(03-25-2019, 09:22 AM)Mikesew Wrote:  I recently ported Infinix XOS 2.2 Chameleon ROM to my TECNO Camon CX Air it was a nice ROM with all of ita basic features working properly but sometimes when I rebooted my phone the touch not wprls partially, means it worked at the middle but at the navbar and edges it was not work. Is there a way to fix this error by replacing some system files or not?

Please Help Me?

Not sure but replace lib
input*.so

Sent from my Titanium Vista 4G using Tapatalk

Hpw to fix Touch partially stoped working on ported XOS 2.2 ROM on TECNO CX Air - Mikesew - 03-25-2019

From where? Can you tell me the full directory where the specified file can be found please?

RE: Hpw to fix Touch partially stoped working on ported XOS 2.2 ROM on TECNO CX Air - SachinBorkar - 03-25-2019

(03-25-2019, 10:13 AM)Mikesew Wrote:  From where? Can you tell me the full directory where the specified file can be found please?

system/lib/libinput.so

How to fix Touch partially stoped working on ported XOS 2.2 ROM on TECNO CX Air - Mikesew - 03-26-2019

Ok I will try and reply the result to you bro.

Thanks!

RE: How to fix Touch partially stoped working on ported XOS 2.2 ROM on TECNO CX Air - Mikesew - 04-01-2019

I replaced the file that you told me to do on our previous conv..n but it doesn't help me.

As I saw this problem occurs when the battery becomes 30% or below.

RE: How to fix Touch partially stoped working on ported XOS 2.2 ROM on TECNO CX Air - SachinBorkar - 04-01-2019

(04-01-2019, 10:05 AM)Mikesew Wrote:  I replaced the file that you told me to do on our previous conv..n but it doesn't help me.

As I saw this problem occurs when the battery becomes 30% or below.
Sorry I recently encountered with this problems, I solved by replacing above file,

In your case it may be different.

I don't have this phone so I can't help you.

How to fix Touch partially stoped working on ported XOS 2.2 ROM on TECNO CX Air - Mikesew - 04-01-2019

Ok Thanks!