Hovatek Forum
Announcement: We've launched MTK Auto TWRP porter v1.4 and Android IMG unsign tool v1.0 (Mar, 2019)
can't download clockwork mod backup that ive been waiting ages for - Printable Version

+- Hovatek Forum (https://forum.hovatek.com)
+-- Forum: MOBILE PHONES HELP SECTION (https://forum.hovatek.com/forum-75.html)
+--- Forum: Android (https://forum.hovatek.com/forum-76.html)
+--- Thread: can't download clockwork mod backup that ive been waiting ages for (/thread-978.html)

Pages: 1 2

can't download clockwork mod backup that ive been waiting ages for - igboman1 - 12-11-2014

I requested for a clockwork mod work backup for my tecno H5 only to get it and discover that I cant download it

RE: can't download clockwork mod backup that ive been waiting ages for - igboman1 - 12-11-2014

I got an email that said I can on gmail but when I try to download it says ive not been given ppermission....whats up wif dat

RE: can't download clockwork mod backup that ive been waiting ages for - hovatek - 12-11-2014

(12-11-2014, 08:33 AM)igboman1 Wrote:  I got an email that said I can on gmail but when I try to download it says ive not been given ppermission....whats up wif dat
sorry about that. what's your gmail address and what file so I can run a check on that

RE: can't download clockwork mod backup that ive been waiting ages for - hovatek - 12-11-2014

(12-11-2014, 07:48 AM)igboman1 Wrote:  I requested for a clockwork mod work backup for my tecno H5 only to get it and discover that I cant download it

this was your request
"Please permit me to download tecno H5(Clockworkmod Backup) ┬ábackup my email is [email protected]"

we granted download permission to that gmail address. you need to be logged into that gmail account in order to download the file

RE: can't download clockwork mod backup that ive been waiting ages for - igboman1 - 12-11-2014

I just checked it now and I still couldnt download it...bt while there, I could download a previous mtk backup which access was given to me before the cwm rom ...how can I downloaded one and not be able to download the other...pls recheck permissions given to me on the cwm rom...remove that of the mtk if that would solve it

I can only veiw it...I cant download it...pls help

(12-11-2014, 11:45 AM)igboman1 Wrote:  I can only veiw it...I cant download it...pls help

please, try downloading from the link at the forum, instead of the one from your email.

(12-11-2014, 12:41 PM)hovatek Wrote:  
(12-11-2014, 11:45 AM)igboman1 Wrote:  I can only veiw it...I cant download it...pls help

please, try downloading from the link at the forum, instead of the one from your email.

at the link in the forum, I got a message saying that the owner hasn't granted me permission to download...what should I do

(12-11-2014, 01:20 PM)igboman1 Wrote:  at the link in the forum, I got a message saying that the owner hasn't granted me permission to download...what should I do

please, let me have the link to the file you're trying to download

(12-11-2014, 01:23 PM)hovatek Wrote:  
(12-11-2014, 01:20 PM)igboman1 Wrote:  at the link in the forum, I got a message saying that the owner hasn't granted me permission to download...what should I do

please, let me have the link to the file you're trying to download

this is it
[ Login / Register to download free]
when I visit it it says only owner and editors can download the file...its the link to cwm backup for H5