Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android TECNO F7 Flashing Problem *Different*
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

TECNO F7 Flashing Problem *Different*

TECNO F7 Flashing Problem *Different*

k1r1k4z3
k1r1k4z3
k1r1k4z3
12-11-2015, 08:53 PM

Hello Hovatek,
I have a TECNO F7 which has been giving me trouble for quite sometime, so cutting the long story short, I tried to Flash a Stock ROM to it.

Then I when to the "Format" tab on SP Flash Tool, Hit on "Auto Format" -- "Format whole flash except bootloader"; Clicked on the Start button then Connected my Phone for it to Format.

After a successful format, I disconnected my device. When over to the Download Tab, Loaded all the necessary files and then hit the "Download" button, before connecting my device again via USB to the PC; only for me to realise that the Normal Sound the PC makes when a USB is connected was not heard. SP Flash Tool was not showing progress. I tried to boot my device; no show.

I've tried to flash only "Preloader.bin" still the device does not get detected by the PC/SP Flash Tool.

Please could you help me resolve this Issue?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-11-2015, 09:31 AM
(12-11-2015, 08:53 PM)k1r1k4z3 Hello Hovatek,
I have a TECNO F7 which has been giving me trouble for quite sometime, so cutting the long story short, I tried to Flash a Stock ROM to it.

Then I when to the "Format" tab on SP Flash Tool, Hit on "Auto Format" -- "Format whole flash except bootloader"; Clicked on the Start button then Connected my Phone for it to Format.

After a successful format, I disconnected my device. When over to the Download Tab, Loaded all the necessary files and then hit the "Download" button, before connecting my device again via USB to the PC; only for me to realise that the Normal Sound the PC makes when a USB is connected was not heard. SP Flash Tool was not showing progress. I tried to boot my device; no show.

I've tried to flash only "Preloader.bin" still the device does not get detected by the PC/SP Flash Tool.

take out the battery and charge it then try again

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
k1r1k4z3
k1r1k4z3
k1r1k4z3
13-11-2015, 10:04 PM
(13-11-2015, 09:31 AM)hovatek

take out the battery and charge it then try again
Thanks Sir! Please how do I get the necessary flash files for my TECNO PHANTOM A+ ??
Thanks once again.
mashtick254
mashtick254
mashtick254
Enthusiastic Member
14-11-2015, 02:01 AM

try doing this when you are about to plug the phone in during flash press and hold the volume up button to assist the computer to detect the handset
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-11-2015, 06:12 PM

(13-11-2015, 10:04 PM)k1r1k4z3 Thanks Sir! Please how do I get the necessary flash files for my TECNO PHANTOM A+ ??
Thanks once again.

download stock rom @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using sp flash tools @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

NOTE: there are 2 variants for A+ so you'd have to try them one after the other