Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Lost Serial Number and IMEI
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Lost Serial Number and IMEI

[Please help] Lost Serial Number and IMEI

a4apple
a4apple
a4apple
Experienced Member
19-11-2015, 11:14 AM

Before my phone bricked and lost the serial number and IMEI. I backup them with MTK Droid Tools under the IMEI/NVRAM button. Then my phone got hard bricked and I do this and that to get my phone back to life and I got it back but it lost the serial number and IMEI. However, I manage to restore IMEI using the guide provided by hovatek but I dont know how to restore serial number. I wonder is it possible to use it to restore the serial number and also IMEI?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-11-2015, 05:18 PM
(19-11-2015, 11:14 AM)a4apple Before my phone bricked and lost the serial number and IMEI. I backup them with MTK Droid Tools under the IMEI/NVRAM button. Then my phone got hard bricked and I do this and that to get my phone back to life and I got it back but it lost the serial number and IMEI. However, I manage to restore IMEI using the guide provided by hovatek but I dont know how to restore serial number. I wonder is it possible to use it to restore the serial number and also IMEI?

flashing secro.img should restore NVRAM files and put this back in order.
are you unable to make calls and use wifi / bluetooth?
This post was last modified: 19-11-2015, 05:19 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
a4apple
a4apple
a4apple
Experienced Member
21-11-2015, 10:34 AM
(19-11-2015, 05:18 PM)hovatek
(19-11-2015, 11:14 AM)a4apple Before my phone bricked and lost the serial number and IMEI. I backup them with MTK Droid Tools under the IMEI/NVRAM button. Then my phone got hard bricked and I do this and that to get my phone back to life and I got it back but it lost the serial number and IMEI. However, I manage to restore IMEI using the guide provided by hovatek but I dont know how to restore serial number. I wonder is it possible to use it to restore the serial number and also IMEI?

flashing secro.img should restore NVRAM files and put this back in order.
are you unable to make calls and use wifi / bluetooth?

Yeah. Everything was fine exccept for the NVRAM error on wifi. even though i've followed the steps to fix the error, i will still get the error after a reboot. it's like a temporary fix for my device Sad i will try it with flashing the secro.img. BTW, can i use the IMEI/NVRAM button on the MTK Droid Tools to restore?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-11-2015, 02:15 PM
(21-11-2015, 10:34 AM)a4apple Yeah. Everything was fine exccept for the NVRAM error on wifi. even though i've followed the steps to fix the error, i will still get the error after a reboot. it's like a temporary fix for my device Sad i will try it with flashing the secro.img. BTW, can i use the IMEI/NVRAM button on the MTK Droid Tools to restore?

Yes, if you had a previous backup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.