Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Problem with my Techno M9
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Problem with my Techno M9

Problem with my Techno M9

Bharyhorynle
Bharyhorynle
Bharyhorynle
03-01-2015, 11:00 PM

I bought my Techno M9 few months ago,I installed many applications on it,I enjoyed it for a while. but last week I discovered a notification saying storage ruining out ,I deleted big application and few minuted to that time,same notification again. I formatted the phone and installed few apks, two days to that time,the notification appeared again and I'm using memory card on it in which I moved the apk on it but the problem still insist. please kindly help me out
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-01-2015, 07:48 AM
(03-01-2015, 11:00 PM)Bharyhorynle I bought my Techno M9 few months ago,I installed many applications on it,I enjoyed it for a while. but last week I discovered a notification saying storage ruining out ,I deleted big application and few minuted to that time,same notification again. I formatted the phone and installed few apks, two days to that time,the notification appeared again and I'm using memory card on it in which I moved the apk on it but the problem still insist. please kindly help me out

not a problem
1. is your phone rooted?
2. do you have a PC?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Bharyhorynle
Bharyhorynle
Bharyhorynle
04-01-2015, 02:43 PM
yes it is rooted and I have a PC
Bharyhorynle
Bharyhorynle
Bharyhorynle
04-01-2015, 02:46 PM
yes it is rooted an I have a PC
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-01-2015, 07:36 PM

(04-01-2015, 02:46 PM)Bharyhorynle yes it is rooted an I have a PC

ok. we'll be modding some of your OS files. first, make an MTK backup using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html

let's know when you have the ! files to flash folder and list all the items inside this folder

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.