Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Development] Team Hovatek has ported TWRP to Infinix Note 2 X600 and rooted it
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Development] Team Hovatek has ported TWRP to Infinix Note 2 X600 and rooted it

[Development] Team Hovatek has ported TWRP to Infinix Note 2 X600 and rooted it

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-12-2015, 09:34 AM

Download TWRP for Infinix Note 2 X600 by Team Hovatek @ https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B9srKhKuV...t=download and flash it using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

How to root Infinix Note 2 X600

See the rooting guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-364.html

[Image: Hovatek-TWRP-and-Root-for-Infinix-Note-2-X600.jpg]
This post was last modified: 16-10-2019, 11:24 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
stefano sukma
stefano sukma
stefano sukma
Enthusiastic Member
24-12-2015, 01:07 PM
how to root this infinix note 2 ?.help me please Sad
my whatsup number +6289660916669
stefano sukma
stefano sukma
stefano sukma
Enthusiastic Member
24-12-2015, 06:09 PM
how to root infinix x600 ?. please help me sir [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my Infinix x600 using Hovatek mobile

Dikirim dari Infinix NOTE 2 LTE menggunakan Hovatek mobile
Botak7
Botak7
Botak7
Enthusiastic Member
24-12-2015, 06:16 PM
(24-12-2015, 06:09 PM)stefano sukma how to root infinix x600 ?. please help me sir [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my Infinix x600 using Hovatek mobile

Dikirim dari Infinix NOTE 2 LTE menggunakan Hovatek mobile

Sabar!  Mungkin hari ini atau besok kita sudah dapat rooting guide..

A little bit passion. Today or tomorrow we might get the rooting guide...
This post was last modified: 24-12-2015, 06:17 PM by Botak7.
Rockman
Rockman
Rockman
Enthusiastic Member
27-12-2015, 01:29 PM

Hello Hovatek Team Please I need your help..... After several times of trying to root and flash the TWRP ported recovery by Team Hovatek, I landed where SP Flash Tools can't detect my phone anymore.. I tried using 4 different PCs but still my device Infinix Note 2 X600 can't be detected, at first it was able to detect when I was going through the tutorials with one of your members who helped me, I volunteered as a tester, when we were about to try the last port of recovery, that was when SP Flash Tool couldn't detect the device again,

Today I was able to boot into stock recovery and got "Install from SD card" now when I try to install from SD card, I get "Installation aborted" Please Team Hovatek, Kindly help me with this problem.... Thank you... Rockman.

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
Rockman
Rockman
Rockman
Enthusiastic Member
27-12-2015, 01:35 PM
Hello Hovatek Team Please I need your help..... After several times of trying to root and flash the TWRP ported recovery by Team Hovatek, I landed where SP Flash Tools can't detect my phone anymore.. I tried using 4 different PCs but still my device Infinix Note 2 X600 can't be detected, at first it was able to detect when I was going through the tutorials with one of your members who helped me, I volunteered as a tester, when we were about to try the last port of recovery, that was when SP Flash Tool couldn't detect the device again,

Today I was able to boot into stock recovery. To boot into stock recovery for Infinix Note 2 X600, You have to press and hold both volume up and power buttons together, you will boot to where u will see the warning sign [WARNING SIGN], now press and hold power button and immediately press the volume up key once, you are now in the stock recovery........ I got "Apply update from sdcard" now when I try to apply update from SD card and choose the superSU zip file, I get "Installation aborted" Please Team Hovatek, Kindly help me with this problem.... Thank you... Rockman.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-12-2015, 08:48 PM
(27-12-2015, 01:29 PM)Rockman Hello Hovatek Team Please I need your help..... After several times of trying to root and flash the TWRP ported recovery by Team Hovatek, I landed where SP Flash Tools can't detect my phone anymore.. I tried using 4 different PCs but still my device Infinix Note 2 X600 can't be detected, at first it was able to detect when I was going through the tutorials with one of your members who helped me, I volunteered as a tester, when we were about to try the last port of recovery, that was when SP Flash Tool couldn't detect the device again,

Today I was able to boot into stock recovery and got "Install from SD card" now when I try to install from SD card, I get "Installation aborted" Please Team Hovatek, Kindly help me with this problem.... Thank you... Rockman.

That's stock recovery. You can't flash supersu.zip with that. 
Launch Device Manager then connect the phone to PC while switched off. Let me know what it gets detected as

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Botak7
Botak7
Botak7
Enthusiastic Member
27-12-2015, 08:48 PM
(27-12-2015, 01:35 PM)Rockman Hello Hovatek Team Please I need your help..... After several times of trying to root and flash the TWRP ported recovery by Team Hovatek, I landed where SP Flash Tools can't detect my phone anymore.. I tried using 4 different PCs but still my device Infinix Note 2 X600 can't be detected, at first it was able to detect when I was going through the tutorials with one of your members who helped me, I volunteered as a tester, when we were about to try the last port of recovery, that was when SP Flash Tool couldn't detect the device again,

Today I was able to boot into stock recovery. To boot into stock recovery for Infinix Note 2 X600, You have to press and hold both volume up and power buttons together, you will boot to where u will see the warning sign [WARNING SIGN], now press and hold power button and immediately press the volume up key once, you are now in the stock recovery........ I got "Apply update from sdcard" now when I try to apply update from SD card and choose the superSU zip file, I get "Installation aborted" Please Team Hovatek, Kindly help me with this problem.... Thank you... Rockman.

I was able to root my x600 easily following the tutorial from here.

before I flashed the TWRP recovery I played 2 days around with the drivers. I realized that the x600 will install the ADB drivers by itself and additional (when the phone is connected in the off-state) the MTK USB vcom preloader. This last mentioned driver gave me a headache as every time I connected my phone(off-state) the driver would pop up for one second in the PC device manager and than disappears.

Finaly I decided to install the MTK USB DA vcom driver and MTK USB vcom preloader manual following the tutorial from Hovatek.

The Drivers I downloaded from androidmtk.com and they were specificly for Infinix Note 2 X600.

You can download the drivers here:
https://mega.nz/#!pYklnIwL!AdHrHtl6AoPbK...PMPDZQbFrc

After I installed the 2 MTK drivers. I unzipped the TWRP custom recovery file and scatter text file placed both in an folder on my desktop.

Switched off the Phone and started SP Flash tool. loaded the scatter file (didn't do anything to the scatter file) clicked Download / start and connected my phone. it took only a few seconds and I got the big green success message.

installing the SuperUser file via TWRP was pretty simple and straight forward.
Rockman
Rockman
Rockman
Enthusiastic Member
01-01-2016, 08:37 AM
(27-12-2015, 08:48 PM)hovatek
(27-12-2015, 01:29 PM)Rockman Hello Hovatek Team Please I need your help..... After several times of trying to root and flash the TWRP ported recovery by Team Hovatek, I landed where SP Flash Tools can't detect my phone anymore.. I tried using 4 different PCs but still my device Infinix Note 2 X600 can't be detected, at first it was able to detect when I was going through the tutorials with one of your members who helped me, I volunteered as a tester, when we were about to try the last port of recovery, that was when SP Flash Tool couldn't detect the device again,

That's stock recovery. You can't flash supersu.zip with that. 
Launch Device Manager then connect the phone to PC while switched off. Let me know what it gets detected as

It says installing device driver software's but later will say devices driver software not installed...

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-01-2016, 01:17 PM

(01-01-2016, 08:37 AM)Rockman It says installing device driver software's but later will say devices driver software not installed...

You best manually install vcom drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

Note!
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next