Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] TECHNO A3 stuck at recovery mode.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] TECHNO A3 stuck at recovery mode.

[Please help] TECHNO A3 stuck at recovery mode.

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
stanliwise
stanliwise
stanliwise
25-12-2015, 08:01 PM

I have been trying to fix my bricked TECHNO A3 for weeks now after i managed to make it work with SP flashtools using necessary file, but after install everything, all i get is the same bootloop.
So i decided on replacing the recovery with a custom one so that i could install a zip rom.
Although it was sucessful but  each time i boot to recovery, it get stock for about a minute and reboot, what can i do.

GURUS IN THE HOUSE HELP PLEASE Sad
This post was last modified: 25-12-2015, 08:21 PM by stanliwise.
stanliwise
stanliwise
stanliwise
26-12-2015, 07:33 AM
please i need someone help desperately.
stanliwise
stanliwise
stanliwise
26-12-2015, 08:06 AM
Hovatek i need your reply on. How do i go from here.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-12-2015, 09:30 AM
(25-12-2015, 08:01 PM)stanliwise I have been trying to fix my bricked TECHNO A3 for weeks now after i managed to make it work with SP flashtools using necessary file, but after install everything, all i get is the same bootloop.
So i decided on replacing the recovery with a custom one so that i could install a zip rom.
Although it was sucessful but  each time i boot to recovery, it get stock for about a minute and reboot, what can i do.

download the ROM @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
stanliwise
stanliwise
stanliwise
26-12-2015, 10:30 AM

(26-12-2015, 09:30 AM)hovatek
(25-12-2015, 08:01 PM)stanliwise I have been trying to fix my bricked TECHNO A3 for weeks now after i managed to make it work with SP flashtools using necessary file, but after install everything, all i get is the same bootloop.

download the ROM @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Thanks for the reply.

After downloading the stock rom, what do i do next?
stanliwise
stanliwise
stanliwise
26-12-2015, 01:24 PM
i just downloaded the stock rom now and i have flashed it using sp flashtools but no luck, it still get stuck at tecno logo and each time i boot into recovery mode. it still get frozen in seconds and then get into a bootloop
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-12-2015, 09:42 PM
(26-12-2015, 01:24 PM)stanliwise i just downloaded the stock rom now and i have flashed it using sp flashtools but no luck, it still get stuck at tecno logo and each time i boot into recovery mode. it still get frozen in seconds and then get into a bootloop

Boot into factory mode (vol down + power) and select the option with emmc in it's name and reboot
This post was last modified: 26-12-2015, 09:43 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
stanliwise
stanliwise
stanliwise
29-12-2015, 07:29 AM
I just boot into factory mode now, and i click on 'clear eMMC' but after everything it still has not improved, still on frozen recovery and bootloop.

Is there an hovatek workshop where i can come to repair this devices and how cost would it be?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-12-2015, 05:04 PM
(29-12-2015, 07:29 AM)stanliwise I just boot into factory mode now, and i click on 'clear eMMC' but after everything it still has not improved, still on frozen recovery and bootloop.

Is there an hovatek workshop where i can come to repair this devices and how cost would it be?

we dont provide offline services at the moment.
insert a formated SD card into the phone then format and reflash the stock ROM using SP flash tool
waiting...
This post was last modified: 29-12-2015, 05:05 PM by hovatek.

Note!
stanliwise
stanliwise
stanliwise
31-12-2015, 01:34 AM

(29-12-2015, 05:04 PM)hovatek
(29-12-2015, 07:29 AM)stanliwise I just boot into factory mode now, and i click on 'clear eMMC' but after everything it still has not improved, still on frozen recovery and bootloop.

we dont provide offline services at the moment.
insert a formated SD card into the phone then format and reflash the stock ROM using SP flash tool
waiting...

I did just as you said but am still stuck at bootloop. I am suggesting may be the stock rom might be the problem i.e stock rom The only error at the bottom of the recovery was
E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/log and the other five errors are similar to this.
This post was last modified: 31-12-2015, 01:34 AM by stanliwise.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next