Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android MY GIONEE P2 STUCK ON BOOT IMAGE
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

MY GIONEE P2 STUCK ON BOOT IMAGE

MY GIONEE P2 STUCK ON BOOT IMAGE

Babsmoz
Babsmoz
Babsmoz
03-01-2016, 11:52 AM

I just plugged my Gionee P2 to charging in the night. I woke up in the morning hoping that my phone is fully charged, but unlucky for me, the phone started an odd behavior. On seeing this, i concluded that it was flashing the phone needs, so i started searching google for the phone stock ROM and landed to this site. I have found two different Gionee P2 ROMs and i downloaded all the two ROMs and i have flashed all of them to the phone and it was not solved, the phone still stuck on boot, have tried different key combination to enter into recovery mode or fastboot mode but to no avail. The phone only shows Gionee logo and after sometimes it will reflash and show the boot logo again. Here are the ROMs

Gionee P2 0301 T5351
htt...lQwSHpxZW8

Gionee P2 0301 T5402
htt...Wt2WmdDNnM
- See more at: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-389...DNSdm.dpuf
This post was last modified: 03-01-2016, 11:55 AM by Babsmoz.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-01-2016, 08:48 PM
(03-01-2016, 11:52 AM)Babsmoz I just plugged my Gionee P2 to charging in the night. I woke up in the morning hoping that my phone is fully charged, but unlucky for me, the phone started an odd behavior. On seeing this, i concluded that it was flashing the phone needs, so i started searching google for the phone stock ROM and landed to this site. I have found two different Gionee P2 ROMs and i downloaded all the two ROMs and i have flashed all of them to the phone and it was not solved, the phone still stuck on boot, have tried different key combination to enter into recovery mode or fastboot mode but to no avail. The phone only shows Gionee logo and after sometimes it will reflash and show the boot logo again. Here are the ROMs

Gionee P2 0301 T5351
htt...lQwSHpxZW8

Gionee P2 0301 T5402
htt...Wt2WmdDNnM
- See more at: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-389...DNSdm.dpuf

the battery might be drained.
recovery mode is volume up + power button.
ensure its in that order

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Babsmoz
Babsmoz
Babsmoz
04-01-2016, 01:09 PM
Sir the phone battery is not drained because i have tested my battery to another Gionee P2 Phone and it is working fine, and another Gionee P2 battery to mine and the problem is still displaying.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-01-2016, 07:41 PM
(04-01-2016, 01:09 PM)Babsmoz Sir the phone battery is not drained because i have tested my battery to another Gionee P2 Phone and it is working fine, and another Gionee P2 battery to mine and the problem is still displaying.

try booting to recovery mode using the key combinations as suggested by hovatek
Babsmoz
Babsmoz
Babsmoz
04-01-2016, 10:27 PM

I already did so and the phone does not respond nor even enter into recovery mode, but keeps displaying Gionee booting logo and when i plug in USB cable to charge, it will show that the phone is charging. The battery won't be going up and down to indicate it is charging but only stock at battery charging without increasing.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-01-2016, 10:57 AM
(04-01-2016, 10:27 PM)Babsmoz I already did so and the phone does not respond nor even enter into recovery mode, but keeps displaying Gionee booting logo and when i plug in USB cable to charge, it will show that the phone is charging. The battery won't be going up and down to indicate it is charging but only stock at battery charging without increasing.

Use the firmware upgrade option in SP flash tool

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
supreme
supreme
supreme
Enthusiastic Member
06-03-2016, 10:18 PM
(04-01-2016, 07:41 PM)X3non
(04-01-2016, 01:09 PM)Babsmoz Sir the phone battery is not drained because i have tested my battery to another Gionee P2 Phone and it is working fine, and another Gionee P2 battery to mine and the problem is still displaying.

try booting to recovery mode using the key combinations as suggested by hovatek

Is it solved?