Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Custom ROM] Network lock / SIM ME Lock
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Custom ROM] Network lock / SIM ME Lock

[Custom ROM] Network lock / SIM ME Lock

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Grncharov
Grncharov
Grncharov
16-01-2015, 06:45 PM

(16-01-2015, 06:24 PM)hovatek the SIM lock is in the system.img. what network are these ROMs usually locked to?

i dont know... im using sim from " ONE " . thats network in macedonia
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-01-2015, 09:53 AM
(16-01-2015, 06:45 PM)Grncharov i dont know... im using sim from " ONE " . thats network in macedonia

SIM lock is more of a hardware security feature that software. The ROM must've been created from a carrier locked device quite all right but your phone inheriting the network unlock points at a language or country support issue. You might need to get a multilanguage support patch if this be the case.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Grncharov
Grncharov
Grncharov
18-01-2015, 08:47 PM
(17-01-2015, 09:53 AM)hovatek SIM lock is more of a hardware security feature that software. The ROM must've been created from a carrier locked device quite all right but your phone inheriting the network unlock points at a language or country support issue. You might need to get a multilanguage support patch if this be the case.

in this case, how can i solve the problem?
i've never heard about multilanguage support patch since now...
how can i get it ?
how does it work ? do i need to flash the rom (sim me locked) and then instal the patch ?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-01-2015, 10:06 PM
(18-01-2015, 08:47 PM)Grncharov in this case, how can i solve the problem?
how can i get it ?
how does it work ? do i need to flash the rom (sim me locked) and then instal the patch ?

this is assuming the lock is country or language based. the developer would be the one to create such a patch if such complaints of SIM lock have been brought to his/her notice

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
vahaa
vahaa
vahaa
Enthusiastic Member
31-01-2015, 12:10 PM

simlock is a code that when you turn your phone on you need that code to access you phone/phone numbers. if you try it more then 3 times it will lock up the phone. You can usually call you cell phone provider to help get the phone unlocked. for unlocking the mobile make use of this site http://www.theunlockarena.com/supported-phones/rs13wp7/ using unlock code specified in this you can proceed unlocking your mobile without vain .They are reliable and provide good customer support service.
kushstalin
kushstalin
kushstalin
19-04-2016, 04:13 PM
(18-01-2015, 10:06 PM)hovatek
(18-01-2015, 08:47 PM)Grncharov in this case, how can i solve the problem?
how can i get it ?

this is assuming the lock is country or language based. the developer would be the one to create such a patch if such complaints of SIM lock have been brought to his/her notice

Hovatek pls who do I unlock my mtn smartmini s730 from sim one...its locked to only mtn sims
Pages (2): Previous 1 2