Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tool] Phone bricked while using Research Download tool
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tool] Phone bricked while using Research Download tool

[Tool] Phone bricked while using Research Download tool

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-04-2016, 11:47 AM

(18-04-2016, 11:51 PM)davidsanda Yes I tried the Upgrade download tool and though I tried reinstalling the drivers as suggested nothing changed.

You'll need to keep trying (holding volume down when connecting)
It'll eventually detect your phone.
I've personally had many of such an experience with Itel phones

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Reyster
Reyster
Reyster
27-06-2019, 07:45 AM
(18-04-2016, 11:51 PM)davidsanda
(16-04-2016, 11:01 AM)hovatek
(16-04-2016, 01:42 AM)davidsanda Thanks for the suggestion. But I have tried over and over and the phone wouldn't come on, it wouldn't even show charging when connected to electricity. Really feel bad cause I followed the instructions carefully and cautiously. Really don't know what to do. I will really appreciate a more direct help. The phone is relatively new and all I wanted to solve was the sim reg problem and now I have a bricked phone using the research download software. I have taken the battery out and pressed the recommended keys severally. Please kindly help!
Have you tried upgrade Download tool and reinstalling the drivers

Yes I tried the Upgrade download tool and though I tried reinstalling the drivers as suggested nothing changed.
I got the same problem, i still don't have any way to open it up or charge it up!! Please if there are ways to fix it don't hesitate to share!!!

The PC detects it now as unknown, its not recognized and still not charging. But the PC makes a beeps everytime i connect it.
This post was last modified: 27-06-2019, 08:11 AM by Reyster.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-06-2019, 11:31 AM
(27-06-2019, 07:45 AM)Reyster I got the same problem, i still don't have any way to open it up or charge it up!! Please if there are ways to fix it don't hesitate to share!!!

The PC detects it now as unknown, its not recognized and still not charging. But the PC makes a beeps everytime i connect it.

create a new thread for your device issue
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Pages (2): Previous 1 2