Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to write IMEI, Bluetooth & Wi-Fi Address using SN Write tool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to write IMEI, Bluetooth & Wi-Fi Address using SN Write tool

[Tutorial] How to write IMEI, Bluetooth & Wi-Fi Address using SN Write tool

Pages (9): Previous 15 6 7 8 9 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-01-2018, 01:53 PM

(10-01-2018, 09:41 AM)Gentle_soul Pls I don't really get the usefulness of this file,,, is it going to make a phone that is WiFi,hotspot, Bluetooth not working work again if I change there address using that file ?

Sent from my Infinix-X601 using Hovatek mobile

This tool is for writing IMEI, Bluetooth, WiFi address etc. The DB files are required by the tool to write these correctly.
This tool will only fix Wifi, Bluetooth or Hotspot not working when its as a result of invalid addresses.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
KingNebx Okechukwu
KingNebx Okechukwu
KingNebx Okechukwu
08-02-2018, 06:54 PM
i get this error when am trying to use SN Writer tool

"EnterModemMetaToInitModemDB(): MetaResult=META_WAIT_FOR_TARGET_READY_TIMEOUT"
Attached Files
.jpg
jjjjj.JPG
Size: 49.15 KB / Downloads: 9
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-02-2018, 10:35 AM
(08-02-2018, 06:54 PM)KingNebx Okechukwu i get this error when am trying to use SN Writer tool

did you install vcom drivers

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
KingNebx Okechukwu
KingNebx Okechukwu
KingNebx Okechukwu
09-02-2018, 11:17 AM
(09-02-2018, 10:35 AM)hovatek
(08-02-2018, 06:54 PM)KingNebx Okechukwu i get this error when am trying to use SN Writer tool

did you install vcom drivers

Yes i installed the vcom drivers aw it passes te preloader and kernel checks.

Another things is dat since i flash my Gionee f103, i can't seem to see the baseband of the phone again. Even after i flashed the secro again. I don't know if thats the cause.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-02-2018, 03:05 PM

(09-02-2018, 11:17 AM)KingNebx Okechukwu Yes i installed the vcom drivers aw it passes te preloader and kernel checks.

Another things is dat since i flash my Gionee f103, i can't seem to see the baseband of the phone again. Even after i flashed the secro again. I don't know if thats the cause.

Already replied at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-173...#pid130110

Note!
gatsbygal
gatsbygal
gatsbygal
12-02-2018, 01:28 PM
Hi, My phones imei is bad and I need to try and fix it. I have used sp flash to upgrade the firmware on my phone to 7.0 and had no issues conncecting my phone to my laptop. Now i am using sn writer to fix my imei but my laptop doesn't seem to recognize my  phone which is an Umi Plus. It only charges it. I've installed the vcom drivers I saw in the link and everything seems to be going ok until it looks for the kernel port/handshake. it then error out with the below error. i ussed a different usb cable and a different laptop and have had no luck connecting it to fix my imei issue. i\ have an acer laptop running windows 8.

for some reason my picture didn't attach. the error is

smartphone SN::Connect with preloader(). Get dynamic preloader comport timeout.
This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 01:30 PM by gatsbygal.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
12-02-2018, 03:40 PM
(12-02-2018, 01:28 PM)gatsbygal Hi, My phones imei is bad and I need to try and fix it. I have used sp flash to upgrade the firmware on my phone to 7.0 and had no issues conncecting my phone to my laptop. Now i am using sn writer to fix my imei but my laptop doesn't seem to recognize my  phone which is an Umi Plus. It only charges it. I've installed the vcom drivers I saw in the link and everything seems to be going ok until it looks for the kernel port/handshake. it then error out with the below error. i ussed a different usb cable and a different laptop and have had no luck connecting it to fix my imei issue. i\ have an acer laptop running windows 8.

for some reason my picture didn't attach. the error is

smartphone SN::Connect with preloader(). Get dynamic preloader comport timeout.

Please, create a new thread so we can focus on it. 
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread.
Utkarsh Sharma
Utkarsh Sharma
07-05-2018, 10:30 PM
ITS ASKING FOR NVRAM PASSWORD . WHAT TO DO NOW
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
08-05-2018, 02:16 PM
(07-05-2018, 10:30 PM)Utkarsh Sharma ITS ASKING FOR NVRAM PASSWORD . WHAT TO DO NOW

Please, create a new thread so we can focus on it.
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread.
B.c. Hernaez
B.c. Hernaez
B.c. Hernaez
Enthusiastic Member
28-05-2018, 03:27 PM

hello sir. how about this? which of these files can be use as my db files? my phone is Oppo A39 MT6750.
Pages (9): Previous 15 6 7 8 9 Next