Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno L3 stuck at boot animation after flashing
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno L3 stuck at boot animation after flashing

[Please help] Tecno L3 stuck at boot animation after flashing

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
Techie Member
29-01-2015, 01:22 PM

Hi Administrator, i just finished flashing my tecno l3 but it refuses to boot.
It gets stuck at the boot animation. I've attached a screenshot of the phone stuck at the boot screen.
Please help.
Thanks
.jpg
IMG_20150129_121423.jpg
Size: 290.36 KB / Downloads: 6
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-01-2015, 01:34 PM
(29-01-2015, 01:22 PM)adutwumraymond Hi Administrator, i just finished flashing my tecno l3 but it refuses to boot.
It gets stuck at the boot animation. I've attached a screenshot of the phone stuck at the boot screen.
Please help.
Thanks

1. is there a formatted memory card in the phone?
2. hare you tried wipe data / factory reset in recovery mode
3. where did you get the files you flashed

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
Techie Member
01-02-2015, 04:21 AM
Hi Administrator, thanks for your response. And to answer your questions there's no memory card in the phone, when i try to wipe data/factory settings in the Android system recovery <3e> i get a mount /data error response and i got the files here.
Thank You.
This post was last modified: 01-02-2015, 04:22 AM by adutwumraymond.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-02-2015, 08:47 AM
(01-02-2015, 04:21 AM)adutwumraymond Hi Administrator, thanks for your response. And to answer your questions there's no memory card in the phone, when i try to wipe data/factory settings in the Android system recovery <3e> i get a mount /data error response and i got the files here.
Thank You.

there needs to be a formatted memory card inside the phone. boot the phone with memory card inside. when it gets stuck again, boot into recovery and factory reset. .
read https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-580.html
if this fails then you'll have to use the CWM recovery method
....waiting

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
Techie Member
02-02-2015, 12:02 AM

Hi Administrator, I did what you said but it still couldn't boot so I followed the link you gave me and did everything the thread said but i wasn't successful. It also said to reflash the stock backup using the firmware upgrade option but i couldn't because i don't have the cache and userdata, and sp flash tool kept asking for it.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-02-2015, 10:15 AM
(02-02-2015, 12:02 AM)adutwumraymond Hi Administrator, I did what you said but it still couldn't boot so I followed the link you gave me and did everything the thread said but i wasn't successful. It also said to reflash the stock backup using the firmware upgrade option but i couldn't because i don't have the cache and userdata, and sp flash tool kept asking for it.

ok. download CWM recovery image for L3 @  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-75.html and flash it to the phone using Sp flash tool. lets know if the phone is able to boot into CWM recovery

Note!
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
Techie Member
12-02-2015, 08:38 AM
Hi Administrator, i flashed the recovery you provided with sp flash tool but when i try to enter the recovery all i get is a black screen.
Please advice
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-02-2015, 10:52 AM
(12-02-2015, 08:38 AM)adutwumraymond Hi Administrator, i flashed the recovery you provided with sp flash tool but when i try to enter the recovery all i get is a black screen.
Please advice

flash back the recovery.img from the stock backup. lets know if you're able to enter stock recovery again

Note!
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
Techie Member
13-02-2015, 05:13 PM
Am able to enter the stock recovery after flashing the stock recovery image
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-02-2015, 09:04 PM

(13-02-2015, 05:13 PM)adutwumraymond Am able to enter the stock recovery after flashing the stock recovery image

we have a cwm backup for L3 which you'll use but you need cwm recovery installed first. boot the phone into factory mode (volume down + power) then flash cwm recovery to the phone using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next