Hovatek Forum GENERAL General Discussions INFINIX HOT 2 WITH TWEAKED IMEI HAVING POOR SIGNAL ON GLO SIM
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

INFINIX HOT 2 WITH TWEAKED IMEI HAVING POOR SIGNAL ON GLO SIM

INFINIX HOT 2 WITH TWEAKED IMEI HAVING POOR SIGNAL ON GLO SIM

MACROsoft
MACROsoft
MACROsoft
Experienced Member
17-04-2016, 03:31 PM

Good day house

Please guys has anyone been able 2 browse with his/her android fone with tweaked IMEI?

Because I have been unable 2 browse with ease on my infinix hot 2 for like 8 days. Now always with poor signal on my Glo sim even after changing my location.
Opening a web page is now a pain my *** both on 2G & 3G.so I'm thinking if Globacom has finally scraped this IMEI tweaking. Please guys if u're still browsing flawlessly with yours please let me know so I think of what to do next.Thanks
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
17-04-2016, 07:40 PM
(17-04-2016, 03:31 PM)Mr v Good day house

Please guys has anyone been able 2 browse with his/her android fone with tweaked IMEI?

Because I have been unable 2 browse with ease on my infinix hot 2 for like 8 days. Now always with poor signal on my Glo sim even after changing my location.
Opening a web page is now a pain my *** both on 2G & 3G.so I'm thinking if Globacom has finally scraped this IMEI tweaking. Please guys if u're still browsing flawlessly with yours please let me know so I think of what to do next.Thanks

Try another imei of a higher verson phone
MACROsoft
MACROsoft
MACROsoft
Experienced Member
17-04-2016, 08:42 PM
(17-04-2016, 07:40 PM)matybazz Try another imei of a higher verson phone

K thanks man will try that