Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My Infinix Hot Note is pin-locked by a security app. Any suggestions?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My Infinix Hot Note is pin-locked by a security app. Any suggestions?

My Infinix Hot Note is pin-locked by a security app. Any suggestions?

tripl3m
tripl3m
tripl3m
18-04-2016, 11:21 PM

Hi Administrator,
Kindly grant me permission to your substitute ROM for flashing it in my Infinix Hot Note.

Or,
Kindly suggest me a solution a.s.a.p as I am really in a spot of bother now.

Thanks alot in advance.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
19-04-2016, 11:08 AM
(18-04-2016, 11:21 PM)tripl3m Hi Administrator,
Kindly grant me permission to your substitute ROM for flashing it in my Infinix Hot Note.

Or,

Thanks alot in advance.

Have you tried factory resetting from recovery? Power off then hold power button and volume up then navigate to wipe date/factory reset
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
19-04-2016, 12:18 PM

Or,

Thanks alot in advance.

Have you tried factory resetting from recovery? Power off then hold power button and volume up then navigate to wipe date/factory reset
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz

Or,

Thanks alot in advance.

matybazz
matybazz
matybazz

Or,

Thanks alot in advance.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-04-2016, 01:49 PM

Or,

Thanks alot in advance.

What app is that and what kind of pin is itĀ asking for?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
tripl3m
tripl3m
tripl3m
21-04-2016, 12:30 AM
Hey.
Its the infinix built-in anti-theft app. The thing is i have tried that same security code that once worked when i got it from one of the trusties whose number i had added in case of theft. But now, i am locked all of a sudden the same way as before but that pin isn't working now. Says, ' Enter Privacy Protection Pin...". It is showing up after the phone boots but just before start.

Btw, i did try all of those wipe data/factory reset settings using the push-keys. That even has not solved the issue of privacy protection pin, as it keeps appearing after every reboot. Even after fastboot rebooting. Need ahelp seriously mate.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-04-2016, 10:53 AM
(21-04-2016, 12:30 AM)tripl3m Hey.
Its the infinix built-in anti-theft app. The thing is i have tried that same security code that once worked when i got it from one of the trusties whose number i had added in case of theft. But now, i am locked all of a sudden the same way as before but that pin isn't working now. Says, ' Enter Privacy Protection Pin...". It is showing up after the phone boots but just before start.

Btw, i did try all of those wipe data/factory reset settings using the push-keys. That even has not solved the issue of privacy protection pin, as it keeps appearing after every reboot. Even after fastboot rebooting. Need ahelp seriously mate.

See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1138.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.